Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally always found Emma Watson to be pretty average looking but the new elf haircut has taken her straight into the Keira Knightly 12 year old boy territory. More Minging than Ming The Merciless

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
      Nigella Lawson

Comment

Originally posted by dogen View Post

I have long had a crush on Claudia Black.

Good man! Farscape wouldn't of been the same without her.

Comment

Emma Watson looks very pretty with short hair.

Pretty like a flower though. As I've no plans on having relations with a vase anytime soon I guess that means I don't find her sexy (I'm sure this would be devistating news to her).

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post

this woman.
            Nice, I wouldn't want to have to fight that guy for her though. She's definitely a woman though, right?

Comment

An internet forum about video games and no mention of 7 of 9? I think Amy Smart and Morgana from Merlin are worth a mention too. And Holly Willoughbooby, and maybe Ferne Cotton...

Comment

Comment

Oh Word!!!!

Comment

There's hundreds of gorgeously sexy women, but the most beautiful woman in the history of mankind (at least from the women who have lived in the age of photography) is Audrey Hepburn. She was also classy, stylish, talented and caring person, unlike 99% of the trash "celebrities" of today. No contest. *insert love emote here* <3 << edit by charlesr: there you go

Last edited by charlesr; 17-01-2011, 07:13.

Comment

Yet you managed to find the only photo that makes her look like a transexual...

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                        There's hundreds of gorgeously sexy women, but the most beautiful woman in the history of mankind (at least from the women who have lived in the age of photography) is Audrey Hepburn. She was also classy, stylish, talented and caring person, unlike 99% of the trash "celebrities" of today. No contest. *insert love emote here* <3

This is a seriously uninspiring picture...
                        thread let down

Comment

Google images doesn't come up with many decent pics for Hepburn though I don't think there are many in general. She always looked better in the films themselves, I think it was more how she carried herself that made her appealing.

Pure GILF

And... I've only recently started to see the appeal and she ruins herself when she cuts her hair short but the oft mentioned...

Comment

Transexual? Errr, ok. To each their own I guess. Never seen a tranny that looks like that, but maybe you have more experience with them, Darwock.

Comment

We all have different tastes but for me I have a weakness for slim brunettes with dark, hypnotic, sultry eyes. Thinking back over the years who I used to like and who I still think is hot today has changed somewhat although a few still remain. Here in no particular order are my favourites.

Penelope Cruz - Absolutely gorgeous

Summer Glau - I have met her and she's an absolute sweetheart and everybit as beautiful.

Alyssa Milano - I've liked her since I was about 7 when I saw here in The Canterville Ghost and Commando.

Kate Beckinsale - A true English beauty

Keira Knightley - Super model face and very down to earth from what I here. Saw her in The Misanthrope during her west-end debut and was only a few rows from the front.

Gemma Arterton - Stunning beauty, she went to the same college as me, eight years later sadly.

Natalie Portman - Timeless good looks

Kelly Brook - Another local girl who I saw in an print ad before she was famous and knew her stunning looks were going to take her places.

Holly Valance - It took me a while to warm to her, she didn't really do anything for me during her Neighbours stint but after watching DOA and seeing some of her photoshoots I quickly changed my mind.

Shakira - Have seen her a couple of times in concert, most recently last month at the O2 arena. I was right near the front by the stage where at times she was about 6 feet away. Small and perfectly formed with the best butt ever, and she moves like no-one else either.
                              Last edited by Legendary Wolf; 17-01-2011, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by dogen View Post

I have long had a crush on Claudia Black.

Stargate sucks =o
                                Totally agree with Claudia Black... Absolutely beautiful, though personally my personal vote for most beautiful woman on this earth at present would have to be stunning Anna Torv...

Comment

Working...
                                X