Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
    but going round picking up **** like common jail scum
    Now I've never been in prison, but I'm pretty sure that even they aren't required to go around picking up ****.

Health and safety requirements dictate they use shovels to scoop it up.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
      Out of interest to all the Thatcher bashers is there a belief if she hadn't come along we'd still be some coal mining car making unionized super power ?
      No, but a work force supported via a proper union network would create better workers rights and better working situations. If you've ever worked on a building site you'll see health and safety is a joke, there is no desire to look after the health of workers on site at all. There is also nothing stopping companies forcing people out if they decide to stick their head above the parapet and stick up for themselves.

That is just my own experience in the field I work in and I imagine it could be worse in lower paying areas. Everyone is now looking after number one and work community has gone down the ****ter. Hell, if you're doing ok who cares about anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
        Out of interest to all the Thatcher bashers is there a belief if she hadn't come along we'd still be some coal mining car making unionized super power ?

We wouldn't be chowing down on Mr Whippy Ice Cream's either if it wasn't for her. yumm

Comment

Working...
        X