No announcement yet.

Haye v Audrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah ordered this on Sky Box Office HD. Audley was terrible... Hilariously bad infact, wish I hadnt spent the 15 quid now...

Comment

Got family down with me, we PPV'd. What a joke. Harrison, disgraceful. Can't believe my human emotions got the better of me and felt sorry for the joker.

Pacman at 2am. Only been drinking for 48 hours and my face blotchy from alcoholic poisoning. Does look tasty.

Fool on me for actually thinking Harrison for once would fight.

Comment

I still feel peeved about this fight, hopefully Pacman will turn things around for my night of boxing.

Comment

Shocking about Haye saying he bet big money to put him down in the 3rd. Total fix.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Shocking about Haye saying he bet big money to put him down in the 3rd. Total fix.
            I don't mind it, fact is this was such an easy fight he thought he could just decide to win at anytime he pleased.

What annoys me is that he accepted to take a fight with someone he could do this with.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
              Don't know if I can be arsed staying up for the Manny Vs. Pacman fight now
              Eh?

V

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                What annoys me is that he accepted to take a fight with someone he could do this with.
                I actually don't think he was left with much choice. The Klitschko's wanted more money and a deal couldn't be done and fraudley was shouting in the wings after scraping a last second win against Sprott about an all british showdown.

Haye was in a no win situation whatever happened. Beat the bum and its expected, lose and he's overhyped. I just quite simply cannot believe that fraudley got the chance regardless. He's not good enough for amateur never mind the pro ranks. I'm just glad that Haye has finished him now.

The fact he betted on himself to win in the 3rd, whether you agree with it or not, just shows how much contempt Haye had for Fraudleys chances against him and the fact he knew he could take him out pretty much from the first bell if he wanted to.

I must admit i have never seen anything like it. I've seen shocks (i remember Douglas and Tyson), and first round knockouts but this was surreal. After expecting Haye to win easily, and after all Fraudleys bullsh*t preceding it, it was still shocking to watch someone step into the ring with absolutely no courage and no ambition to even try and make a fight of it lose so easily to another fighter the minute he stepped it up.

As has been said, through no fault of Haye's, it was a disgrace and Fraudley should be banned from ever stepping into a ring again, if only to stop heavyweight boxing from sinking deeper into the mire.

Fraudley will go down as easily the worst heavyweight in history

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Eh?

V
                  haha awesome.

Comment

Why is anybody surprised at how terrible Harrison was ? He was never at home in the pro ranks and anybody who spent money on this farce of a fight in expectation of seeing an event doesn't know much about boxing

Haye better find a way to make a fight against a proper name next or all his talk is going to look pretty hollow.

Its little wonder boxing is in the doldrums when this is sanctioned and promoted as a title fight, fine if somebody crap gets a shot thru stringing a win or two together but A-Farce hadn't even done that.

I used to to be an avid boxing fan reading the Ring, Boxing weekly/monthly but cant be bothered with it nowadays, UFC is where competitive action is at and the closed format ensures the good fights constantly get made.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Eh?

V
                      Now that would be a real fight!

Fell asleep so didn't watch it in the end but I believe Sky Sports 2 are repeating it at 11am if anyone else missed it.

Comment

Listened to it on the radio, what a shocker.

Comment

Haye v Fraudley/Audrey/A-Farce/Ordinary - £15 on Sky PPV

Pacquiao v Margarito - Free-To-Air on Sky Sports

Sums up EVERYTHING wrong with Boxing for me.

Comment

Watch the manny fight that's on now. That's what boxing should be like.

Comment

Watched the Manny v Margherito fight this morning. What a fight. Now thats what boxing is about. Pacman was simply awesome from start to finish. I just hope he manages to bag Mayweather now and Mayweather doesn't throw up more excuses to duck him.

Whilst i feel that Mayweather is a better boxer i do not believe he could beat Pacman at this moment. He's too brutal, relentless and quick, even for Floyd who is a fabulous boxer but can be far too negative and defensive in his fights.

Comment

Will the Mayweather fight ever happen? I'll be the first to admit I don't watch boxing like I used to, although I know a fair bit and all the mainstream stuff.

Just wondering if there is any behind the scene stuff making it happen..

Comment

Working...
                                X