*Official* Desktops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This months starter for 10.

Image capped from video and icons by me (They're much nicer than the jpeg pic allows)

Comment

Blade Of The Immortal. Very nice.

Comment

Nope. Samurai Champloo!

Comment

Any desktop that has Fuu on is classy. Even if it is only in icon form. The wallpaper is nice too. Highly commendable work Yash

Comment

Originally posted by Valken
            Space Cowboy,

Where did you get that wallpaper? It's the best I've seen in a long time!
            From this I expect

Comment

Im not really a fan of Devil May Cry, but I stumbled upon this wallpaper and thought it was pretty damn cool. Im planning on drawing and spicing it up a bit when I find the time.

Wallpaper Image

I thoroughly recommend you wonderful people take a few moments to browse around what this site has to offer. There really is some impressive stuff to be found?

Furthermore? I also have something called Zmatrix on my desktop?

ZMatrix is an animated desktop background which displays streaming characters in a style similar to the Matrix Code. It is pretty cool and allows tones of options to customize. At the mo ive got a red/blue ish code that slowly descends over my background. Making it all look that bit more interesting?

I think this is the right site?

Clicky
              Last edited by Adam Stone; 06-07-2004, 23:40.
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I'm in the same position to Ady late last year. Can any of you fellows host a picture of my desktop for me so I can get in on the act in this fine thread?

Comment

Done, just PM me, or sent the file to my e-mail that may be in one of the icons around here somewhere.

EDIT - Yeah, that strange bloke icon next to the quote button will do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone

I thoroughly recommend you wonderful people take a few moments to browse around what this site has to offer. There really is some impressive stuff to be found?
                    Nice site with some great wallpapers. Thanks for the link

Comment

yum

Comment

yum
                        Slightly worrying that Fuddle methinks...

Comment

Fuddle, got a link for the website that wallpapers from. It is divine!

Comment

Many thanks to Moodmon for hosting the image. I can finally post my my screen up among the rest.

Last edited by Concept; 08-07-2004, 11:39.

Comment

Jesus man, whatever dimensions is that??

Nice 'paper though. God I wish I had that game again.
                              Last edited by Chadruharazzeb; 08-07-2004, 11:55.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X