No announcement yet.

Show us your Christmas Tree 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics so far, but whats up with all this plastic?

Comment

It's easier for us this year. Next year I'm going to get all new decorations and lights, and get as big a real tree as I can possibly fit in the house (which is what we've done other than the last couple of years).

Comment

Your tree looks pretty damn realistic tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
          Nice pics so far, but whats up with all this plastic?
          I used to have a real tree every year,but they seem to get more expensive by the year,shed so much needles and tbh can't be arsed with shopping for them now..

Comment

Living on my own I wouldn't have bothered had my girlfriend not bought me one. She did well though with the colour and decoration choices though;

Comment

My wife decorated ours and she's done a spiffy job of it. Can't wait to get some presents tucked under it!

Comment

A Christmas tree isn't a proper one unless it's rocking about with some naughty cats underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  A Christmas tree isn't a proper one unless it's rocking about with some naughty cats underneath.
                  How's this?

Comment

My Secret Santa thing arrived today, so it's the perfect time to show you my "tree..."

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                      My Secret Santa thing arrived today, so it's the perfect time to show you my "tree..."

Did you draw that yourself?
                      Must have took you ages, my favourite part is the star (but it was hard to chose).

Comment

I had to buy felt tips 'specially

My artistic talent knows few bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Comment

This came out better without flash imo, so that's the version uploaded...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

My Christmas comp prize under the tree! reads 'Merry Christmas Owen, from NTSC-UK'

Thanks to Charles for organising the competition and thanks to all at NTSC-UK for making it the great forum it is.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Our tree...

All the pressies are for me...well except for a couple that arent
                                None of the missus one's are there...can't trust her not to be nosy & the shape of them would give them away in seconds...how difficult is it to wrap Saucepans & Spoons

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X