No announcement yet.

Robopocalypse : The thread of the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That actually got less cool as it went on. I thought it was going to be some crazy techonology, not just magnets.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      That actually got less cool as it went on. I thought it was going to be some crazy techonology, not just magnets.
      yeah but it's a step right?

Comment

It is, but I demand more robots!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          It is, but I demand more robots!
          He he. I had a quick look but nothing new to see.

Comment

Comment

those will be sneaking up the legs of your children's beds and taking them in their sleep

Comment

What's funding all of these projects? Better not be my tax moneyz!

Comment

Many of them Will be in some form or another, aren't quite a few of these from universities?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                    What's funding all of these projects? Better not be my tax moneyz!
                    They're specifically using just your tax money.

Comment

Universities are mainly funded by business no? The teaching people for cash bit is just a sideline that gets in the way of work normally.

Comment

most of us did crap (or failed) a module last semester as the lecturer is clearly only in the job for the research!

Comment

The world peace invitation and release of technology

Following the meeting of the Keshe Foundation with the world ambassadors invited to Brussels on 21 April 2012, now our invitation goes to the nations of the world through their ambassadors and their leaders to attend a gathering on 6 September 2012 at the Keshe Foundation Center in Ninove, Belgium (or in any other place the nations may choose).
                          As your Excellencies have been aware, we invited representatives of every country to the first presentation of our technology on 21 April 2012. The ambassadors of some nations attended this meeting and others chose to ignore the call, due to pressure from other nations, and decided not to attend or withdrew at the last moment.
                          With this second invitation we directly and unequivocally invite the leaders of your nation to appoint qualified individuals who can take part in the upcoming meeting at the Foundation on 6 September on behalf of their governments.
                          The reasons for this invitation and the meeting are as follows:
                          1. On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.

From that point on, international borders will cease to have any real significance. This is because, once the first flight system has been built and put into operation for the public, the time of travel for example from Tehran to New York will be about 10 minutes maximum.

The new airborne systems will enable every individual to make the same length of journey in the same time and at hardly any cost from any point on this planet. The craft will not be detectable with present radar technology.
                          2. The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once the technology is put into practice the powers that control energy supplies and through them the present financial structures will find their hands empty.
                          3. The world water shortage will be addressed and resolved by presenting this technology to the public soon after the release of our energy and space technology.

How we have done this?
                          For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads.)
                          Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this technology by any individual or group and now most nations are in possession of our patents for energy generation, medical systems and space travel.
                          In this way the methods used in the past to prevent international development have been circumvented and now all nations have the same opportunity to work together to see that this technology is developed safely.
                          The principal point is that our technology is intended to be freely available to every government for the benefit of all its citizens. Through the systems we have developed every nation can have access to as much energy, water and food as they need, as well as to new methods of health care and of transport, all at very little cost.
                          According to its charter the Keshe Foundation and all its technologies are owned by the peoples of the world. The patents are the assets of every individual on this planet and cannot be claimed by any one person or organization or nation. This means that all income generated by the technology belongs to the nation that makes use of it.
                          We will release the list of countries invited to the meeting on 6 September 2012 and the full e-mail addresses of those who receive invitations, so it will be up to you as a government to make it known who from your nation will be attending this meeting.

The neutron is composed of the three basic Matters (Matter, Dark Matter and Antimatter)

The neutron decays into the proton, the electron (being a mini-plasma originating from
                          the neutron plasma) and small fragments of magnetic fields (light or energy parts).

So do I win the thread if this happens on 6th Sept?
                          Last edited by 'Press Start'; 15-07-2012, 21:51.

Comment

No responses?

There are 2 reasons for a no response imo:-
                            1) Like me you have no idea what to make of this. Are the claims credible? Why did Obama put a Presidential Degree against this? Is this a hoax?

2) I am on a lot of people's ignore list

What do you think? to fantastic to be real?

Comment

I can't imagine any organisation that just solved the world energy crisis, whilst simltaneous creating brand new technologies for international travel would be using a website using JOOMLA

or be accepting donations from paypal.

Comment

LOL I just assumed it was a piss-take. Complete and utter fabrication, bollocks of the highest order.

Comment

Working...
                                X