No announcement yet.

New Years Eve Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now I have to summon the strength to walk the dog.
    My wife is still out for the count and wont be surfacing for a long time. Only a tasty roast dinner can save me.
    Mmmmm roast potatoes.

Comment

...I didn't think I drank too much. My head tells a different story though. Can't remember going to bed, even left my socks on! Class

Just finished a bacon sandwich... Looking forward to a big, juicy Burger King later and then some more beers. Hurrah
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
        ... Looking forward to a big, juicy Burger King later and then some more beers. Hurrah
        Damn you and your mention of the King of Burgers... You've reminded me that I have the need to try that damn 3 pepper Angus before it disappears forever but there is no Burger King within any kind of sensible distance to my current location! And if the urge for that particular food is not satisfied, I slowly feel myself becoming a moody Spooky who rapidly descends into a very difficult to be around Spooky until that craving is satisified... Very bad when it happens in a cinema that's run out of Butterkist popcorn or soft drinks or both! It's an issue I know...

As for New Years, drank some cheapy champers with the girlfriend's parents at midnight as she was fast asleep, played more Dead Space, then finshed Aliens at about 3.30am, got up at 7am to take girlfriend to work, treated myself to a Maccy D sausage, egg and cheese bagel with a coke on the way back, had some scrambled egg on toast thanks to the aforementioned parents and have been playing Dead Space ever since which is being slightly corrupted by that hankering for that damn burger...

And no drinks as I'll be picking up the girlfriend later...

Grrr...

Comment

Happy New Year folks

Comment

I went to a friend's house. We watched Cars, played some Neo Geo Station, some Indie game named Cuboid and then Toy Story 3. Then me and my girlfriend went home. Bit tame..

Comment

Friend's place only planning to stay for a bit...Got home 3.50am, 2.5 hours of bed and then up and off to work.

New Year's Eve karaoke ftw though.

Comment

As usual, I make a point of not actually planning NYE as I tend to get several invites at once on the day, and this (last?) Year was no exception.

I ended up going to a little party/gathering and had a good time. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be with my gf as she had to spend new year with her family at the other end of the country. We counted in the new year over the phone together though, which was nice.

Drank a fair bit but not too much so I feel fine today.

Comment

Was drinking Whisky at 3am. Well done me. Took me till 2pm to feel normal again.

Comment

Had a gnarly new year at an electric 80s do dancing with matures.

Comment

Blondie Rocked hard, Happy New Year all.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                        Enjoy it my friend I'd love to be there! Brisk should be F'kin awesome Oh No!!! You are going to be with lycra & latex slutty dancers too

Happy New Year to you, I'l rinse a tune just for you Loftgroover at my just me NYE party lol!
                        http://www.last.fm/user/Katsujinken2002 Check the Shoutbox at the bottom

And Happy New Year to the rest of you forum peeps
                        Good choice!

It was actually really good when I got in the right mindset....drunk!
                        Brisk went b2b with Scorpio in the end...gabba in a grotty railway arch is def a good way to bring in the new year!!

Got home after 7am and slept til 7pm...feel like I am going to die. Too old for this lark hehe...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!
                        Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 01-01-2011, 21:27.

Comment

Working...
                        X