Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help with some movie magazine back issues for my PhD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help with some movie magazine back issues for my PhD?

Ok, bit of an odd post but know there are many film lovers on here and thought I'd ask the same question I've posted on a few film forums.

I'm after reviews, primarily in Total Film and Empire but any other mag welcomed, of some specific movies.

I have no idea if these were all reviewed in both publications, but I'm hoping to get lucky really and that someone has an issue or two lying around with the following reviews:

(These are all horror remakes) - if poss. after cinema and DVD release reviews.

Marcus Nispel's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)

Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007) (The review of the sequel to this remake would also be handy)

Dennis Ilidas' The Last House on the Left (2009)

Marcus Nispel's Friday the 13th (2009)

If anyone could let me know of any other issues with features on these horror remakes that'd also be ace. At the moment even issue numbers with the above reviews in would be great, but if you could offer a photocopy of the review/article or the actual issue I will pay (although I am a poor starving post-grad so have mercy on me regarding charges!)

Any help massively appreciated!
    Many Thanks
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Will try and help out.

Comment

Much appreciated mate

Comment

I'll check my garage mate. I think i cleared out a bunch last summer though.

Comment

Cheers dude

Comment

Working...
          X