Recommended graphic novels / comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hush View Post
    Did any of you go to London Super comic con over the weekend? If so i would like to know what people thought. Was it better then last year or much the same also if you did go last year what's your thought on how it could get better
    No I forgot it was on
    Had wanted to go though...maybe next year

Anyway 2 new arrivals for me today...

Got them both for ?15 delivered.

Bit more cosmic stuff is never a bad thing

Neil

Comment

Even better when you read em

Comment

Can anyone recommend me some green arrow books?

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          Even better when you read em
          Lol I'll get round to them...I promise

You should be pleased though...I did read Infinity Guantlet the other week though & it is every bit as awesome as you said

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
          Can anyone recommend me some green arrow books?
          Only read a couple myself but Year One is great & Longbow Hunters was pretty good as well

Neil

Comment

Went to London Super Comic Con over the weekend this is what i bought

London Super Comic Con

And today i thought i should go to my LCS to pick my comics up i think this is about three weeks worth of comics, I read alot

Last edited by hush; 01-03-2013, 20:12.

Comment

Wow, how much does that much set you back? I'd love to be able to buy anything like that number.

Comment

the Stuff from my LCS cost about ?45 or so and the stuff from Comic Con cost me about ?90 or so but i was give the Nova and the Superior Spider-man by a good buddy of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
                  Wow, how much does that much set you back? I'd love to be able to buy anything like that number.
                  the Stuff from my LCS cost about ?45 or so and the stuff from Comic Con cost me about ?90 or so but i was give the Nova and the Superior Spider-man by a good buddy of mine
                  Mine is something similar.

The lot I posted here...

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Todays new pick ups...another obscenly expensive trip to the LCS

And just for Grover...

Hoping that John will still be able to find the missing issues now but I'm not too fussed if not, will just grab them off Ebay if needs be.

Neil
                  Set me back ?45.80 last weekend & that was about 2 weeks worth plus the back issues of GotG

It's an expensive hobby but if you are sensible & limit yourself to must have titles you can do it cheaply.

Neil

Comment

Yeah I would agree it is a expensive hobby and I all ways say to people only buy what you will read and like

What's GotG like, I would like to read it at somepoint but I've to to much other stuff to read.

Comment

Yeah I would agree it is a expensive hobby and I all ways say to people only buy what you will read and like

What's GotG like, I would like to read it at somepoint but I've to to much other stuff to read.
                      Lol mine started out like that with just New 52 stuff then the Marvel NOW kicked in & I fancied giving a few other titles a try & it's escalated from there.
                      I am going on a cull though & will be dropping a dew titles to try & cut the bill down a little.

Erm haven't started on the Guardians stuff yet.
                      Been trying to pick everything up first before I start so I have it all ready to read in one go.
                      At the mo I have all the Annihilation run then the first Guardians GN & the equivelant of the 2nd GN in single issues & then I have the War of Kings stuff so now it's just a case of picking up the Guardians issues that make up the Realm of Kings storyline & the GN's that go with it & I'll be ready to get started lol

Will let you know if I ever get round to it
                      Accoring to Neodragon though they are the nuts

Neil

Comment

Think I've been reading and buying comics for the last 15 to 20 years and I don't think I'll ever stop.

Am really liking the flash right now and the wonder women run plus there are a few gems I'll always pick up just because it something's feel safe reading and some just because but I move from comic house to house all the time

Comment

Picked this up on Fleabay,got it for a steal ?21 + couple of quid postage....Easily a VFN condition comic..:0)

Comment

Just read Super Crooks. Not bad, bit by the numbers Millar but definitely could be an amazing movie. Looking to read Revival next.

Comment

Is there anywhere (highstreet or online) where you can sell or trade-in graphic novels? I'm probably going to shift a bunch at some point and I can't be doing with d'bay.

Comment

Went to the LCS to get my standing order this is what i got

Age of Ultron: Book 1 (Variant Cover)
                                The Superior Spider-man
                                Mara
                                Daredevil : End of Days
                                Fairest

Comment

Working...
                                X