Coffee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fooking lurve coffee

The best I've had from a shop is taylor st baristas, they have a multi chain franchise now called Horris and Hoole which is part owned by Tescos and they're pretty damned good. For beans/aeropress I get my **** online, the chap at Hasbean.co.uk is a top fella and very knowledgeable

Comment

And what a cracking URL too.

Comment

Love coffee. Used to try all the different ones out but I'm ashamed to admit I'm more a nespresso owner. So convinient and tastes good too so there you go.

Comment

I'm pretty pleased with Hasbean. I use their beans with a japanese Porlex ceramic grinder and an aeropress.

Comment

Originally posted by mini0ne View Post
            milk .......

Are you 2??

Comment

I buy *this* whole beans and grind for a fresh brew filter coffee. I've tried a fair number and this one really is a good taste/value purchase - definitely worth a try.

Comment

Having some of this at the moment, it's well priced for Kona

Comment

EDIT - I mean super posh, bean coffee, not ground.

Bringing this topic back from the dead!

Quick question, does anyone have recommendations for really nice Coffee gift sets?

I'm buying for a Best Man and he loves Coffee so want to treat him to something nice. If anyone can point me at a website or a certain brand, I would really appreciate it.

Also, is the link below true in that it's a really great Coffee?

Taylors have launched what it claims is the world's best coffee, featuring beans roasted in the French Alps and milk from George Harrison's cows. Our tasting panel puts it to the test
                  Last edited by Wools; 12-05-2015, 15:11.

Comment

I'm on instant these days (for shame) I have kenco one month then swap it around for dowie egberts. Nescafe Gold is okay every once in while, not a patch on how they originally made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                      EDIT - I mean super posh, bean coffee, not ground.

Bringing this topic back from the dead!

Quick question, does anyone have recommendations for really nice Coffee gift sets?

I'm buying for a Best Man and he loves Coffee so want to treat him to something nice. If anyone can point me at a website or a certain brand, I would really appreciate it.

Also, is the link below true in that it's a really great Coffee?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...st-coffee.html
                      Most expensive Coffee is Kopi Luwak it's very tasty, you could also go for a Margogype is nice as is Hawaii Kona or a nice Jamacian Blue Mountain. If he is in to coffee he would like any of them

great shop is here http://www.hasbean.co.uk
                      Last edited by ETC; 12-05-2015, 18:11.

Comment

Coffee bean cufflinks Wools? http://www.wowcufflinks.com/coffee-b...6ki3ro8qigi9j5

While I was in Bali a couple of weeks ago, I tried Luwak Coffee. I don't drink coffee, but hey, when in Rome. Tasted kinda sweet. In case you don't know, Luwak coffee beans are eaten by silvercats and then retrieved from the other end and then roasted!!

P1070278 by charlesrodmell, on Flickr

Also had a taster tray of shots:

P1070282 by charlesrodmell, on Flickr

And this was the view:

P1070259 by charlesrodmell, on Flickr
                        Last edited by charlesr; 12-05-2015, 19:33.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Don't think they'll be his cup of Tea... Sorry.

Beautiful photos.

Comment

They've just bought one of those Nespresso machines at work and I'm just about to try a LEVEL 10 strength espresso!

*slurp*

Woopwoopwooopwooopwooop!
                            (runs around office)

Actually, it's not bad from a pod. I prefer the Caramel Latte Machiattos in my Tassimo at home though.

Comment

Nespresso coffee is actually really good. It's pretty hard to make better stuff with reasonably price consumer kit I found.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                They've just bought one of those Nespresso machines at work and I'm just about to try a LEVEL 10 strength espresso!

*slurp*

Woopwoopwooopwooopwooop!
                                (runs around office)

Actually, it's not bad from a pod. I prefer the Caramel Latte Machiattos in my Tassimo at home though.
                                You can get up to a 12 there is a 13 special edition too

Comment

Working...
                                X