Buying flowers online. Good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying flowers online. Good idea?

So we all know that Vtines Day is nearing, so I'm looking for a nice little bouquet.
    I'm not into the red roses thing. I think its kinda hokey. Gonna go for tulips or something similar.

Are online florists worth a punt or best avoided?

I've used Interflora in the past with decent results. Longer you leave it the more they'll cost though.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My good lady uses Next for ordering flowers online. They have always delivered on time and the quality seems very good. So she tells me...

Comment

I've used Interflora a few times in the past too and it's always been pretty good

Comment

I've used Next/MS/Tesco and Asda in the past. All much of a muchness - same stuff as you get in stores but twice the price.

Interflora is more varied as they just hand orders to your local florist.

Not much to say other than you'll get far better value picking them up yourself. I know some women like the delivered to work option to show off to colleagues etc.

Comment

Thanks guys went with NEXT in the end as they have a nice range of bouquets on there & its gonna turn tomorrow

Comment

Isn't it a bit early? I used Interflora on my ex-girlfriend's birthday morning with the most rapid delivery possible - within 3 hours lol. Got me out of a situation.

Comment

Working...
              X