CEX exchange policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEX exchange policy

Two days ago i happened to pop in the Chesterfield store while i was up that way. I purchased Iron Man on Blu Ray along with a few other titles. I stupidly did not check the discs as the time. Upon returning home i found that they had given me Iron Man 2 instead. The case also appears to be cracked preventing it from shutting. As chesterfield is quite a way from where i live the Derby store would be a much better option for trying to either exchange the product or exchange for something else in store at the same price. Would this be possible?

For most items I can't see why not but the disc does not match the game.

That said, they put the wrong game in the box....

Comment

My thoughts exactly, nothing to do with me that they put the wrong discs in. Chesterfield isnt that far away really but certainly alot further than Derby, if for example i had bought this in London and returned home to Derby surely i cant be expected to go back down to London just to exchange them for the correct discs?

Comment

Give them a call. Get it sorted all in advance before any travelling

Take the name of the person you talk to, and ask for this person should he/she agree on the phone.

I know certain games stores don't have direct numbers...hoperfully you can get a direct store CEX.

Comment

would do if they have a phone number, no store in the UK has one though so its impossible for me to check

Comment

Last time I needed a number, I did a google image search, they sometimes have the number on the shop front - should you get a pic of the store you're thinking of going to.

Seems a bit silly them having a CS centre and not a direct number to stores...I had this problem myself in the past.

Comment

Unless you already own Iron Man 2 then it sounds like you came out of that exchange the better off - surely there's a price difference between the two films?

On the other hand, if you'd rather get shot of it for the original and better of the films then you may be out of luck unfortunately. Their exchange policy is only good for 48 hours from purchase and taking it back to a different store is going to hamper your odds of a successful swap further.

Comment

I got this of CEX derby google...looks like a number if you can enlarge it
                (if its the correct shop)

Comment

I bought a Japanese GBA at release that was faulty via their website - I was able to change at the store on Rathbone Place close to Tottenham Court Road. It was a few years ago, but they've always been pretty amenable whenever I've dealt with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X