Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autocar celebrates its 5000th Road Test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autocar celebrates its 5000th Road Test!

For any interested in cars (in the UK) it is worth looking out for this weeks special issue of Autocar. The 400 page bumper issue costs ?5.99.

You get the 5000th Road Test in the shape of the Veyron Super Sports. Test 5001 is the new Focus. Also included are their Top 50 Raod Tests from the past. These include tests of the original Austin Seven, original Mini, Muira, Ferrari Daytona, McLaren F1 and XJ220.

I always buy Autocar and pretty much read it from cover to cover. I usually finish it well before the next issue. I think this one may take a little longer to get through!

Any Lotus Elise content (series 1, 1996-2000 preferably...) can't find a list online :/

Might have to track down a copy and have a flick...

Chris

Comment

There is the 1996 Road Test of the Lotus Elise 1.8i.

Other tests include the original Lotus Elan, Merc 300SL, AMG Merc SLS, Tesla, original Fiat 500, Peugeot 209 GTi, original Golf GTi and original Range Rover plus others of course.

Comment

Yey thanks. I love reading stuff about my car when it was new - partially because everyone though it was great

Looks like they went mainly for important benchmark cars from your list, I'll have to get me a copy, thanks again

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
          X