China IS Sim City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats amazing
    Last edited by Fastware; 11-03-2011, 13:09.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      What about all the Japanese games based on Chinese stories? And not to mention all the car copying the Japanese originally did from old Morris or Austin cars etc. It's all swings and roundabouts
      Yeah but did they ever claim to be original Japanese ideas and products even when faced with 100% proof that they were not? Nope. Being in the Uk you don't get to seethe amount of **** the Chinese get away with. I admit that before I moved to Japan I was blind to it as well but it really is astounding.

Comment

Sounds like youve absorbed some national rivalry

Comment

Nah, I just get to see things that we never could see in the West. We also see a lot more **** about North Korea too from hidden cameras and so on. On the flip side, without the net I know sod all about the goings on in the UK or Europe in general.

Comment

Not related, but there's this Taiwanese arcade company called IGS Gaming that rip off all the successful bemani and even some beat-em up stuff, their games are absolutely terrible.

Comment

It's pretty cool at first, but that's as far as it goes.
              After 5 min's on the site you realise how crap it really is, all buildings are copy and paste jobs of others, it only stretches as far as city centers, and I don't think I've ever seen such a slow website on my 10mb connection, it's like browsing it on a 56k again
              Google proudly ****s all over this.

Comment

Working...
              X