No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I can't believe kernow got banned. I for one enjoyed his posts. We're here for entertainment it's not a bloody concentration camp. Meh. Seems like everyone who was properly on here 'back in the day' is gone now.

Comment

Shame to see Kern banned. I know he seemed a bit 'Meldrew' at times, but that was half his appeal. He also contributed a great deal of good knowledge, especially on the subject of Neo Geo and arcade machines.

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
        Seems like everyone who was properly on here 'back in the day' is gone now.
        You cut me deep bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
          It seemed like he wanted to be banned really.
          #

I thought this too, either that or he wanted to see how far he could push it. Like others his dry humour was funny but his scathing comments, tongue in cheek or not were relentless.

Comment

Guess that boy chowed one bell too many. Still every man should be able cut loose once in a while and fill the forum full of gunplay.

Comment

Kernow got banned? Pity, he was pretty amusing and his negativity, scathing though it was, was often peppered with truths.

Comment

I never knew Kernow got banned either. His negativity did grate at times, but he was mostly harmless. There's certainly been more toxic people on here in the past...

Either way, he can probably use the time he used to spend on here to go out and take a walk in the sunshine or something. It might cheer him up.

Comment

Shame Kernow was banned... guess I can understand why, but all the same I found him to be one of the more interesting and entertaining posters (I will never look at the Capcom logo in the same way again ). Also, despite his tendency towards the negative side of things, quite often he was just saying what [I'd imagine] a fair few of us were thinking. I would have thought that most people here knew what to expect from him and thus wouldn't take offence to his comments, but I guess that wasn't the case.

Comment

It wasn't the dry humour that got him banned, it was the repeated comments that the reviews and reviewers on the site are worthless (they do it for fun, not to be criticised without any form of productive feedback), berating of anything related to importing followed straight away by comments that the site is just about casual pal stuff now (fifa and wii), totally contradicting himself as if to wind as many people up as possible, and then finally personal attacks, which I have no time for.

I'll miss his comedic moments of which there were many, but not stuff like the above.

Back on topic: Anyone know what happened to Concept?

Comment

He's still alive. He chooses not to post here anymore but I see he's still gaming via XBL.

Comment

Ah nice one. Just wanted to know he's ok.

Comment

Where's Powerslide aka the 'IP man' (not really his alias, jus' me being me...) gone?

Didn't know him from Larry, but he was involved with this forum from early doors...

Comment

What happened to Dazzling Bubble? I didn't know her but she seemed to just vanish.

Also, I have tried messaging Valiant but it says he has chose not to accept PMs, this is very strange as he apparently was interested in buying something from me (perhaps he changed his mind?)...

Comment

Valiant has been banned.

Comment

Typical timing for me. Have to laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X