Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
    He still posts over at Rllmuk. We maybe lost him, but as long as we have Rocball guy it doesn't matter!
    Amen. For a while there I thought the Rocball guy had deserted us too, but fortunately some refreshingly, er, 'left-field' posts in that thread recently have set my mind at ease.
    Last edited by endo; 15-03-2011, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
      Likewise.

I also thought II Postino was funny. I think he got banned, too. Muse Hunter was most definitely banned haha.
      Haha indeed- remember t3h drama? And t3h emo? What a funny little episode that was.

Comment

I miss t3h Sn0wman. Can we lift his ban?

Comment

Stormtec posted for a while then disappeared, pocked his head in for a question and disappeared once again, never to be heard of.

Comment

Who was that kid with the Ba-bomb avatar, that started all that drama over a break up?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
              Brats just stopped posting since the end of last year too.
              Could be he drank himself to death celebrating the new year. Or his new year's resolution was to stop posting here in a bid to make better use of his time. Probably the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                Who was that kid with the Ba-bomb avatar, that started all that drama over a break up?
                Dark Angel? There were quite a few controversial threads featuring him I seem to remember...

Comment

Yes, that's the guy. He was mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                    Erm, Che Musashi just became Joe Musashi, non?

I didn't realise that Seany was still around, that makes it worse for all the people who got diddled in trades.
                    Seany's not still around here. He never resolved some trades. He isn't banned (apart from trade forums and from being a mod and writer) because I had hoped he'd turn up and sort them out, but he hasn't been on since 2009.
                    Last edited by charlesr; 15-03-2011, 16:24.

Comment

I've always been J0e all over the net. I was the original gouki13 on GFaqs, before 90% of France also decided it was a good username.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                        Where did concept go, I wonder if he left because no-one read his gushing edgelike posts.
                        I tried to contact him recently, but fail.

Comment

The Forum has always been more quiet than other places, but that’s one of the reasons I love it. There’s more discussion going on between posters and generally people here are more knowledgeable than the average Joe on Gaf or Rllmuk.

One guy on here I do miss is.. Damn it, I can’t remember his name! He was someone living in Japan and would regularly help us importing really nice stuff. I got Zelda Wind Waker + Promotion material and the Jet Set Radio Future Soundtrack from him. I don’t think I’ve seen him in a long time and presume he’s moved, shame as he was good to talk to and a great trader.

Comment

Was there a second batch of bad Seany trades that I wasn't aware of? I know there was a fair bit of hassle involved but I know I helped ridgeracer and one of the other guys get their cash back in the end.

Comment

Yeah, 4 people still out of pocket. On trades 9 months after the ridgeracer trade was eventually cleared up. http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...=seany&page=17. Thus being the bad traders list.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                I tried to contact him recently, but fail.
                                He's still alive, I have a nosey on Live occasionally as to what he's been playing .

Comment

Working...
                                X