No announcement yet.

10 year NTSC-uk.com anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone starts talking about halo reach that's it.

Can we just invite the cool people or something. Theres about 8 of us.

So yeah I was just getting the last 1000g achievement on black ops sewer level and .. *glass to face*

Comment

How much is charlie sheen for the anniversary party ??

Comment

Ugh, wish I wasn't working a stupid weekend job, would've been nice to meet some of you.

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
        How much is charlie sheen for the anniversary party ??
        10-player Saturn Bomberman and a few cases of beer are cheaper.

Comment

I'm in whatever happens, but London would certainly be easier for me!

Comment

I'd be happy to invite the 11,149 'non-cool' members if it means kernow doesn't show up and bring the misery to the occasion!

Comment

If Marcus hosts a meet at his place I'll fly all the way back to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                I'd be happy to invite the 11,149 'non-cool' members if it means kernow doesn't show up and bring the misery to the occasion!
                He can bring his Ibara PCB and we can all look at it and wish someone had a supergun.

Comment

Joined in 2004.

Can I suggest a meeting in France? About 30 miles north of Le Mans? Does that suit everybody? I have baguettes.

Comment

With or without filling?

Comment

I joined 2006. The first thing I did was sell Panzer Bandit to SuperdanX

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                        I joined 2006. The first thing I did was sell Panzer Bandit to SuperdanX
                        i am after that game, if he still has it!

Comment

I joined 28-02-2006, but it feels like I have been on here a lot longer. I agree with others that this is a nice friendly forum compared to many others, and even though it never seems really busy it's always informative and entertaining. The majority of my posting takes place here, and I have enjoyed games on Xbox live with some of you over the last few years (especially on Street Fighter IV), which is 20 times better than the majority of matches I get with randoms.

I always feel people round here are more willing to help, and in turn they are generally more informed than on other gaming forums.

Happy anniversary NTSC-uk. Cheers, and all the best to another 10 years.

Comment

Sounds like a nice idea, having a meet.

I think the idea of having 2 or 3 locations scattered around the UK for peeps who can't travel as far to meet at their closest location is a neat idea, for example London, Manchester, Glasgow, etc... All big cities and easily reached.

Hell, you could organise a gaming challenge with each meet location playing against each other on live or PSN.

I'll only come if I can meet Phar, there's a firm handshake with his name written on it, for all the valuable service he has provided me over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                              But his misery is one of the seven wonders of NTSC-UK forums!

Comment

hi

Comment

Working...
                                X