Where can I buy a shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
    And yet the ironing board is behind you.......nice cover btw lol.

I would say black, although I think you should jazz it up with a red bandana
    The ironing board has stuff on it!

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    The blue colour is better for you, but the shape is all wrong.
    Yeah, I only bought it (years ago) because it made me lol. It's way too fat. Even with a bigger knot it looks a bit silly.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      Yeah, I only bought it (years ago) because it made me lol. It's way too fat. Even with a bigger knot it looks a bit silly.
      Cut it in half

Comment

I'm slightly thinner in the middle myself (trying to find the least offensive way to say that!) and I tend to find that shirts can look big on me too, even a slim fit can be a bit baggy. I've found that you can up the smart and solve the mass of material problem by going three piece when it comes to suits. Good fitting waistcoat does wonders!

Granted I'm the only person I've seen dressing like that, but solves the problem and you do look very smart to boot!

Oh and to answer the topic of the thread, I get my shirts from Next

Comment

I would go for blue, just shorten it a bit. I must add that those two pictures are freakishly similar. You have the exact same pose.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
            I would go for blue, just shorten it a bit. I must add that those two pictures are freakishly similar. You have the exact same pose.
            Yeah, I just photoshopped the ties on.

Not really. I just stood the same way to get similar photos! They were only taken a minute apart, I'd barely moved. The blue will look even sillier shorter, surely? It'll just look short and fat and be almost as big as my entire front.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
              I think you just answered your own question there lol.....
              LOL, I assumed that his reply was a joke, not that there is anything wrong with working in the fast food industry of course!

As for the shirt situation, I have had some really nice slim fitting shirts from (Barry) Burton's in the past for relatively cheap. Well worth a look IMO.

Comment

Well, that's that then. Now I just have to wait with my fingers crossed all weekend and hope that the other candidates are rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                  LOL, I assumed that his reply was a joke, not that there is anything wrong with working in the fast food industry of course!

As for the shirt situation, I have had some really nice slim fitting shirts from (Barry) Burton's in the past for relatively cheap. Well worth a look IMO.

Comment

Well Done Toys! Let us know how you fair...

If you get the job, drinks or 'burger' on you!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      Well Done Toys! Let us know how you fair...

If you get the job, drinks or 'burger' on you!

Not literally or you'll have ruined your new shirt!

Comment

Job fail. Bollocks.

I gave a good interview but they just gave the jobs to people that had been in halls. Well how can I compete with that?

Comment

Working...
                        X