Things that mean more to you than the Royal wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that mean more to you than the Royal wedding

My flat could do with a hoover. Thing is, the bag is nearly full and I don't have any spares. Will anything be open in the morning? Probably could wait thinking about it.

Everything but the joke I made on someone's Facebook page about Kate avoiding tunnels in Paris...That was in bad (but amusing) taste.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

Comment

Think there's a crisp packet on the lawn. Walkers Cheese & Onion. Might pick it up tomorrow. Morning or afternoon? And, shall I squat to retrieve it, use a grabbing device or merely bend over in the good, old-fashioned unhealthy British way?? Who knows, but it shall be shifted at some point.

Comment

I have no idea what the deal is with shops tomorrow. Sunday hours maybe? Most bank holidays don't seem to deter them anyway. :/

Tomorrow, I shall be having a BBQ at my parents house to celebrate the wedding (well, more because nobody's at work and we don't want to cook). I'm expecting bunting.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Think there's a crisp packet on the lawn. Walkers Cheese & Onion. Might pick it up tomorrow. Morning or afternoon? And, shall I squat to retrieve it, use a grabbing device or merely bend over in the good, old-fashioned unhealthy British way?? Who knows, but it shall be shifted at some point.
          Gotta get down to the TV
          Gotta watch the wedding I see some crii-iisps
          Sittin on the front lawn, loads of ways to deal, here
          Gotta make my mind up
          WHICH WAY CAN I TAAA-AAAKE?
          It's Friday, Friday...

Comment

I will be at work tomorrow for once enjoying the fact that most of my punters aren't smart enough to know there is a royal wedding on.

Comment

Anyone else watching it just in case there's a JFK moment?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Everything but the joke I made on someone's Facebook page about Kate avoiding tunnels in Paris...That was in bad (but amusing) taste.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
                  Not just you. I too am bad.

Someone said to me the other day "the Daily Mail are calling Kate the new Diana" and I turned round and said "how? She's not dead...yet".

I'm out on the beer most of the day / night to mourn / celebrate the beginning of my 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Glad to see you guys are as bad as me.

Comment

Everything is being treated as a bank holiday, which annoys me as it means no buses are running in my area just because some people are getting married.

Annoys me

Comment

My room needs hoovering. Should I hoover it normal style or take off the attachment and do it precision style? Decisions decisions.

Also, HDNL are bad enough without holidays further messing up their questionable delivery service.

Comment

I'd like to know why the 50p coin is bigger than the 1 Pound coin.

Comment

I'm contemplating cleaning my oven for the first time in about 2ys, may defrost the freezer too.

Bonus days off should be used for such things you can't be bothered to do in 'your own time'

Comment

i am at work today...deal with uk credit card customers...all i can ask is if you have a mbna/virgin/bt/sony card please dont call me i want a quietish day

Originally posted by Catmoo View Post
                              Everything is being treated as a bank holiday, which annoys me as it means no buses are running in my area just because some people are getting married.

Annoys me
                              i thought they changed today to a offical bank holiday today ?
                              Last edited by eastyy; 29-04-2011, 07:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X