No announcement yet.

Osama Bin Laden killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant **** on you."

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      did it come across as a 'capture or kill' mission as we were told or an assassination?
      They actually said something like "It would later be called a capture or kill mission, but no one [on the mission] was in any doubt of the real reason they were there"
      Last edited by koopatroopa90; 09-09-2011, 07:25. Reason: typed "of" not "or" as I am an idiot.

Comment

Bin Laden probably died a long time ago. Its been hinted at a few times.
        As Obama's popularity was beginning to drop due to the current economic situation & not pulling troops home, they suddenly announce that they've killed Bin Laden, bringing the whole nation back together & biggin up their love for him. Then the 'body' gets dumped at sea?

Apparently theres some dude looking for his casket in the area where he was dropped. Would be nice if he found it, but I doubt its even there. Try looking in the Euphrates

Comment

The Euphrates runs from Turkey into Iraq. What makes you think he'd be buried there? That's a long way from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
          They actually said something like "It would later be called a capture of kill mission, but no one [on the mission] was in any doubt of the real reason they were there"
          That's depressing, still, it confirms (not that it really needed any further confirmation) that our leaders in the 'west' are no better than the Islamic fundamentalists. Both willing to kill in cold blood, including killing innocent civilians, to get what they want.
          Last edited by Charlie; 08-09-2011, 23:17. Reason: I'm a mong

Comment

To add to that actually, the SEAL guy who talked occasionally also said something about how in that kind of situation anyone could kill you, so has to be dealt with as a threat whether man, woman or child. In the reconstruction they killed a few people, including a woman, who appeared unarmed.

Comment

Working...
            X