RIP Ryan Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Of course if this was some drug ridden rock star or some rap star who had a cap in his ass it would be more of a loss?
    No, it would matter as little to me.

Like 'Press Start To Begin' said, it was lucky that he didn't smash his Porsche 110 mph in some other car and kill a family of five.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
      Of course if this was some drug ridden rock star or some rap star who had a cap in his ass it would be more of a loss?

It's not how you die, it's how you live. Fair play to him, lived on the edge.
      Fair play? He's not the only one that died.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Best thing about Jackass is it made you like all its protagonists (imho), yet with Dirty Sanchez, I'd probably only get a tad upset if Pritchard popped his clogs.
        (
        Well, all the Dirty Sanchez guys do is get their dicks out, wave them around a bit and then attempt to mutilate them.

But yeah, I only watched Jackass 3D a few months or so ago and Ryan Dunn seemed to be one of the more down to earth guys. Too bad.

Comment

I wonder if the others will call time on the discussed Jackass 4 without him

Comment

Doing 130mph with a BAC of 0.189 (for reference, 0.35 = coma)... don't have a terrible amount of pity for him. He didn't only kill his passenger (who probably should've tried to stop him from driving), he also put the lives of completely innocent people at risk.

This wasn't a one off either, he's had a previous conviction for DUI and he'd had several major accidents before.

I feel for the families of him and the passenger, some pity for the passenger but don't really feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
              Doing 130mph with a BAC of 0.189 (for reference, 0.35 = coma)... don't have a terrible amount of pity for him. He didn't only kill his passenger (who probably should've tried to stop him from driving), he also put the lives of completely innocent people at risk.

This wasn't a one off either, he's had a previous conviction for DUI and he'd had several major accidents before.

I feel for the families of him and the passenger, some pity for the passenger but don't really feel for him.
              Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Feel sorry for his family and friends, more so for his passenger family.

As for him, he obviously had no regard for his own, his passenger or anyone elses safety on the road (or off it).

Coupled with the fact that he has had a DUI charge against previously, its hard to feel any sympathy for him.

Comment

Working...
                X