Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Sean Bean...

Or Rather Sean Bean was me

Apparently back in 1999 Sean was in a TV series called Extremely Dangerous & played a Character called Neil Byrne

I totally missed this at the time so I'm looking to grab a copy now so I can see just how cool I am

Neil

Based on the clips I just saw on YouTube I'd say you were 'Extremely Dangerous'

And you're mates with some bloke who is now in Eastenders

Comment

Sue him, did you give him and the writer's your permission? Did his character collect Gobots or real Transformers?

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post

Based on the clips I just saw on YouTube I'd say you were 'Extremely Dangerous'

And you're mates with some bloke who is now in Eastenders
        Lol just had a peek at the youtube stuff as well...I am indeed way cooler than I thought

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
        Sue him, did you give him and the writer's your permission? Did his character collect Gobots or real Transformers?
        Lol I'm not suing sean bean...he'll kick my arse
        I reckon he could probably build his own robots with his bare hands so had no need to collect anything

Comment

How is this only coming to light now?!

Don't we have a team looking for this kind of thing?

Comment

Sean Bean?? Pah!

I recently had a similar experience when I discovered I was played by none other than Ross Kemp!

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Love the first line of the synopsis, that ****'s going on my headstone

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
              Sean Bean?? Pah!

I recently had a similar experience when I discovered I was played by none other than Ross Kemp!

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Love the first line of the synopsis, that ****'s going on my headstone
              Lol awesome
              If there's only one Englishman harder than Bean it's Kemp lol

That does sound cool from the synopsis

Wonder how many others there are out there

Comment

My mate has that on VHS and I borrowed it from him. It's fair decent, any Bean fan will be happy.

I left my Sharpe DVD box set at home and now I'm having withdrawal. Plenty of quality moments in that series, including Liz Hurley getting her tits out. I especially like the later episodes where they clearly didn't care anymore and let Sean rip out the expletives.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to go out on the piss with Sean, even before the days I was old enough to drink.

Comment

Sean Bean > Shorn, been. Two-word plot description of Samson's loss-of-hair tale in The Bible.

Neil Byrne > Kneel burn. Rough sex on a nylon-heavy carpet.

Sean Byrne > Shorn-burn. The fiery pain felt after a bad shave/skinhead haircut.

Neil Bean > Kneel, bean. A preparatory stage preceding Neil Byrne.

Comment

SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE 9

Comment

The dude from CSI played me in 1996 movie "The Fear"!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X