Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me this piece of classical music used?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me this piece of classical music used?????

Theres a piece of classical music that i love but i don't know the name of it & it's been driving me mad for ages.

At about the 1.30 mark you can hear it been used in this vid, does anyone know what it is & by who??
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I apologise for it been a 4OD vid with stupids bloated adverts before you get to actual vid, god i hate what youtube as become.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD0FDLOKGA

Comment

gah beat me to it

Another great piano piece that is in loads of things that I love:

Comment

Ah thankyou so much, Fuse your my saviour. It's really hard trying to tell people as if you even try to attempt to hum that one theres no way anyone would guess, i was lucky in that i found some video with it been used. Now i can litsen to the full thing when i want Abigsmurf thats a really lovely piano piece im listening to it now, thanks for the link

Comment

I'm sure that was the music used on the batman demo that came with panasonic 3do FZ-1 consoles, sad that I remember that if I'm right mind you.

Comment

If you like Piano check out some of Chopin's pieces too.

Comment

Working...
            X