Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people with fake blood all over them today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people with fake blood all over them today?

I had to pop into town today, and there were a few youths walking around with what seemed like fake blood smeared on their arms, legs and faces.

Does anyone have an explanation for this phenomenon?

I'm a bit behind the times, was it some kind of protest day or other event today?

Were they doing it for Amy Winehouse? I'm serious.

Where are you? There have been some zombie uprisings of late.

Comment

Well they changed the name of my town but it used to be called Raccoon City once, my teachers told me at school. I dunno if that means anything.

Seriously, what's going on today?

Comment

I wasn't joking

A horde of 'zombies' shuffles through Leicester after the city council admits it is unprepared for an invasion of the undead.

Comment

Wow, of all the times you were serious it had to be about this story, life is weird maaaaan.

But these youngsters didn't have the eye shadow, just blood. I feel disappointed in my area's dedication to zombie-ness. I'm moving ASAP.

Comment

I suppose it was a response to this.

A local authority admits it is unprepared for a zombie invasion, following a Freedom of Information request.

Harmless fun, I approve.

Comment

Yeah it is harmless fun, sounds cool now, but when I saw the first kid I thought, 'What the hell????'. I wanted to ask him if he was OK but then I noticed it was just blood all over his face, no apparent wounds.

There was a thick looking girl who just kept staring at another girl (with blood on) continuosly, some people have no concept of self awareness.

Comment

My brother attended one of these in Brighton. Freaked out a lot of tourists.

Comment

Weird timing though, after the bomb and the shootings in Norway yesterday. The aftermath of both apparently looked a little similar: lots of wounded people covered in blood.

Comment

Working...
                  X