Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photobook Award Nomination

Hi people,

I entered my book into the Photography Book Now competition and it has been selected for the PBN 2011 People's Choice Award. The book is called 'Not Recommended for Use in Hot Beverages' by Patrick Graham and appears in a random place on this page:

Create, print, and sell professional-quality photo books, magazines and more with Blurb. Get started today with our free bookmaking and design tools.

It looks like this:

Please take a look and if you like it please vote for it! I am a young photographer and winning a prize like this could do wonders for my prospects. Feel free to share on social networks and with like-minded friends.

Thanks all!

P.

Done!
    The toothpaste suicide pic was my favourite

Did you go to college/uni to do photography? My girlfriend gets her A-level results for photography tomorrow morning so she is nervous as hell at the moment lol.

Comment

Yes. I actually started out doing Politics & Philosophy, but the contained mental breakdown put an end to that one. I studied at a college in Bristol for a Foundation Degree and will end up with a BA at Plymouth, where I'm headed next year for the final year top up.

If your gf is thinking of studying at degree, she should try and get into one of the reputable places like Newport or Bournemouth.

Comment

Voted! The toothpaste suicide picture was my favourite also

Comment

Voted, best of luck fella!

Comment

Working...
          X