Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sleep do you get / do you need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minxycat1234 View Post
    I get very annoying dreams and it always starts with me knowing that I am in a dream. So my objective is to get out of it but when I think I am, something odd happens- like a talking wall might start..well talking or something comes alive. I then just try again. It gets annoying after a while stuck in a dream. haha. It has sooo many layers. haha.

(Hi I am new on here, so hello to everyone)

We've got to go deeper!

Comment

I used to stay up all night once every week or two, either to catch up on games or do coding with some music on. Having a baby killed that, but I still get a chance when the wife & boy go to the in-laws, playing a game solidly is a great experience.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_rich View Post
        has anyone ever had sleep paralysis?
        its what alot of alien abductions are blamed on. basically, you wake up but cant move. you halucinate madly and get horrible fear.
        when i had it, i saw faces at the window, and hands coming out the side of my bed dragging me in. dont htink ive ever screamed so much in my life! i think a dodgy curry caused it...
        I've had one but I've already explained it a thousand times on here before. CBA anymore. Tons of dreams threads about.

Comment

Working...
        X