Doctor, Doctor Fox, doo doo doo doooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor, Doctor Fox, doo doo doo doooo

You're listening to Hereward Radio 102.7 and it's time for the Pepsi Chart! Wrong Dr. Fox. Never mind.

Anyway, this story about Liam Fox that's doing the rounds at the moment. It may or may not be news, but it's what people are talking about so we'll just go with it.

What on Earth is it all about, eh? He's been taking his mate round to confidential Ministry of Defence meetings, even though nobody knows who the devil he is. His apology comes thus:

"I accept that it was a mistake to allow distinctions to be blurred between my professional responsibilities and my personal loyalties to a friend and, Mr Speaker, I am sorry for this."
    I can't even begin to understand what he's thinking. Has anyone, literally anyone, ever taken their mate to work with them because "they're my mate, like." What is he talking about? This is not normal behaviour.

I have always despised this man. He should be fired from a cannon towards the sea.

He represents the excesses of cronyism and nepotism, and is probably a Keegan-era Mag.

Comment

He should be completely fired. If I was caught with mates in my shop in the staff area I would be sacked. You just don't mix work and play. Especially not in a job like that.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        I have always despised this man. He should be fired from a cannon towards the sea.

He represents the excesses of cronyism and nepotism, and is probably a Keegan-era Mag.

Comment

He's not as bad as Michael Gove.

Now there's a man with a face you'd never get tired of slapping.

Comment

I've just been staring at that trying to think who he reminds me of, then it struck me.

He looks like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Comment

It is frighteningly similar

Comment

It wouldnt surprise me if he didnt get sacked. Afterall it was Labour that started all of this "I'm backing my right honourable friend(s), despite the scandals they have caused blah blah blah", so Cons will follow the same rule now.

Comment

He is so gone.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                    It wouldnt surprise me if he didnt get sacked. Afterall it was Labour that started all of this "I'm backing my right honourable friend(s), despite the scandals they have caused blah blah blah", so Cons will follow the same rule now.
                    Its been going on for a lot longer than any of us have existed. I imagine you'd find examples from long in the countries past.

There is loads of innuendo going around with this Fox saga, reckon he is gay? Is Werrity his boyfriend?

Comment

Wasn't something very similar implied about Hague?

Comment

Labour party totally against homophobia of course but don't mind slandering someone to the effect that they are gay. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                          Labour party totally against homophobia of course but don't mind slandering someone to the effect that they are gay. Makes sense.
                          I'm sorry, what?

Comment

They are insinuating he's gay (this is bad?) and mocking him for it. However, they're supposed to be against homophobia. Quite easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                              They are insinuating he's gay (this is bad?) and mocking him for it. However, they're supposed to be against homophobia. Quite easy to understand.
                              Nobody is saying it's bad to be gay, but if it is the case then the fact that he was taking his boyfriend to work is somewhat worse than when he was "just a friend," it crosses a line.

Saying that, nobody's actually said as much, and people could just be reading more into it than is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X