Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Rumination / Appreciation Thread (PRAT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza Rumination / Appreciation Thread (PRAT)

Yes, I scoured Thesaurus.com to find rumination so I could abbreviate the title to prat. It means to ponder.

Anyway, this thread is for people who love pizza to post their favourite places, pizzas and toppings.

I've stumbled upon a topping I never need to be in the mood for:

Tuna
    Black Olives
    Onions
    Tabasco Sauce

It's delectable. Everyone who I've ever shown it to has fallen in love with it. Tabasco seals the deal but it's not bad without it.

Pepperoni. That's pizza.

Too many toppings and it's really just a meal on a bread plate. Gourmet pizza? No, it's a meal on a bread plate.

I love pizza. Loooooove it. Favourite pizza would be a huge pepperoni pizza from Pizza Regina in Boston.

Comment

Currently nomming on a "The Big Smokey" from Papa John's. Got a large with an original base. 1 slice so far and it's delicious.

I usually order from Tops Pizza though, other places are either horrible and cheap or nice and expensive - Tops is a good middle ground.

Comment

Pizza Hut cajun chicken sizzler with cheesy bites crust is my hangover cure of choice. Drooling just thinking about it.

Comment

Been in Italy for the past few days and ate pizza for lunch and dinner every day. Very hard to find pizza that tastes the same over here, lovely and tomatoey and ultra thin...

Comment

Shakey's apple & cinnamon thin is amazing. A proper Japanese delicacy. Washed down with a nice pitcher of Kirin draft and a bowl of curry rice.

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
              Been in Italy for the past few days and ate pizza for lunch and dinner every day. Very hard to find pizza that tastes the same over here, lovely and tomatoey and ultra thin...
              THIS.

When I was there a few years ago, I had some of the besttt pizza ever. As you say, they were thin base which is what I like and oh so tasty. I'm a pepperoni man myself mainly.

Quite like pizza express ones here too. I've been toying with making my own lately though and this thread might just tempt me to now.

Comment

I favour spicy toppings normally. I had a really good one from Dominos at the weekend, with BBQ sauce, Tandoori Chicken, Ground Beef, Onion, Green Peppers and Jalapeno Peppers, with the stuffed crust option. Sweet and spicy!

Comment

Hangover cure: pepperoni/salami, ham, kebab slices, bacon

Okay, pineapple on pizza? Yes/No/EEEEWWWW?

Comment

GTFO.

Comment

I like pineapple on pizza. It's tuna that is the devil's spawn.

Comment

Tuna is always gross.

Comment

Another vote for Pepperoni here. Stuffed crust from Pizza hut was always my favourite.

Make do with Dominos here in Tokyo.

Shakeys is okay, but it's just not 'propper' pizza.

Comment

Some rules for this thread:

1) Tuna is fine.

2) Pineapple is fine.

Continue...

Comment

Ham and pineapple is about all I really get when I'm ordering takeout.

If I'm picking one up from Tesco it depends on whats on offer. Avoid their hotdog sausage and mustard one, its horrible. They do a nice piri piri chicken one at the moment.

Pub near me does a hoisin duck one which is pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X