Mod Live Recon heads up display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Live Recon heads up display

Here at Snow+Rock we stock a wide selection of Buff | Snow+Rock. Browse our entire range today.

I was going to plunk this in the snowboard thread, but it's so awesome it needs its own thread.

Shows you air-time! (1G) and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    Want.

Comment

Awesome! I'm off in 4 weeks. Sadly I cannot afford this though :-(

Comment

I dunno If I'd fancy snowboarding with something blocking do much of my peripheral vision

Comment

I have my eyes shut most of the time out of fear, so this would at least show me how far I fell.

A couple of weeks ago, I got stuck in the middle of nowhere. I was off through the trees and it got narrower and narrower until eventually I clipped a tree and veered into a pile of snow. As I sat up the snow underneath my bum disappeared to reveal a large drop to a steam below. I laid back down again sharpish. Essentially I was lying on the remains of a snow bridge. Ooops. I couldn't pull the board towards me because it was stuck in the snow and I couldn't lift it up and out because it was too heavy. I managed to unclip one foot and use the board as a stilt eventually....
          Last edited by charlesr; 24-01-2012, 20:44.

Comment

FSW where you headed?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              I dunno If I'd fancy snowboarding with something blocking do much of my peripheral vision
              I don't like wearing anything on my eyes as it always distorts your vision, even if only slightly. Not a problem in powder but when it gets icy...

@Charles - Off to Schladming. Went there in 2009 and it was fantastic. Forstau just up the road is utterly amazing, big wide cruisers and hardly anyone there. Can't wait!

Scary bridge shenanigans! I got stuck on a near vertical sheer drop once. It was lined with sharp tree stumps and I really didn't have the skill to get down so I just stayed there for a bit before just going for it and luckily finding a clear path through :-S
              Last edited by Brad; 24-01-2012, 20:08.

Comment

Working...
              X