Nochex = Norefund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nochex = Norefund

Okay so I had to get in touch with Nochex about a payment I made for goods to a website which has now closed. I bought some Xbox Live points & a member of staff from the website later told me that my order had been cancelled & the money refunded to my Credit Card. Then in early January I got my Credit Card statement from the bank & the store hadnt refunded me my cash.
    So I called Nochex about 2 wks back & got automated message asking to leave my details & they'd get back to me.
    They didnt.
    So I emailed them regarding the issue. This is the message I got back today:

'Dear Shopper,

I regret to inform you that after trying to obtain your goods (or a refund) from the seller we are unable to do so. We realise that this is disappointing and you may wish to take further action to recover your payment from the seller.

Unfortunately Nochex are unable to reveal personal information regarding the seller due to the data protection act but I can confirm that we are no longer providing an online payment solution to the merchant.

Kind regards,

Risk Team
    Nochex'

I paid for this assuming that Nochex would have my back should there be a problem but it looks like they just dont give a damn. I used my credit card, so I guess my next step is to contact my credit card company & claim fraud has taken place. Is this right?

It's not exactly fraud, but non-recepit due to a company closing should be covered under the terms from your card company.

Comment

Got all my money back, including the ?10 late payment fee the bank charged due to Nochex taking forever to tell me "no".
      So f*ck you Nochex, & if anyone ends up buying from a trader named 'Dale Boughton' (email: [email protected]) then STEER WELL CLEAR.

Oh, & f*ck you Dale Boughton too for trying to rip me off but failing!!

Comment

Working...
      X