Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something cheap with the number 2 written on it

Hi,

A little in advance, but planning for my second wedding anniversay.

I want to get the wife something with a big number 2 on it. Any suggestions? Last year I got her the Beatles 1 cd, so not a CD if possible. And not a football shirt or trinket.

Any ideas? Cheaper the better.

A cake. A mug. 2 champagne glasses.

Comment

There's a list of number titled albums. Does she like the Automatics?

Comment

Print out a "2" in size 250 font. If you want to go the extra mile, use pink paper.

Comment

Music is a last resort. Liking the Mug idea best so far.

Comment

How about a number 2 in a box:

I couldn't afford an expensive present... So I made this for you myself

Comment

Oh im so proud that someone had the same poop related thought i just did, good show sir.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Oh im so proud that someone had the same poop related thought i just did, good show sir.

This

Comment

The way to her heart...

Comment

Not exactly 2 related but you might think of ideas off the back of it. Since the traditional 2nd year gift in the UK is paper based I framed our wedding certificate and gave that as a give.

On a side note cotton is also given so I also purchased some sexy, cool cotton knickers for her too...

Good luck with finding gifts with numbers on.....every other year!

Comment

Looks like QC eats a good amount of fibre.

Comment

I'm really sorry, tomato, I posted that as a joke to stall whilst looking for suitable "2" themed gifts, but Firebox and Amazon weren't helping much.

I then ran out of time!

I'm not sure about the "2" ideas, but cotton is the theme for second anniversary gifts.

How about a canvas photoframe? There's loads of places that do these!

I also thought of a 2-person hammock! You may be able to get one off eBay or Gumtree if you've planned ahead. Imagine chillaxin' in the sunshine together in one of those!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I'm really sorry, tomato, I posted that as a joke to stall whilst looking for suitable "2" themed gifts, but Firebox and Amazon weren't helping much.

I then ran out of time!

I'm not sure about the "2" ideas, but cotton is the theme for second anniversary gifts.

I also thought of a 2-person hammock! You may be able to get one off eBay or Gumtree if you've planned ahead. Imagine chillaxin' in the sunshine together in one of those!
                            Opps yeah, paper was the first year! my bad.

I remember now I got the knickers and a china tea pot as China is the modern alternative. (She loves tea!)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I then ran out of time!

No worries.

Oh well, the hunt goes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X