Arcade game hire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcade game hire?

I really didn't know which section to post this, but someone I know needs to hire some arcade games for his business. They have had games in before but I think their supplier didn't stock more recent games. Can anyone recommend any firms? Any help would be appreciated. I know the business is probably not what it used to be, compared to the 80s and 90s.

Only one I know about is John at Arcade Warehouse bought a couple of pinball tables off him years back but they do stuff like that

Comment

Thanks for replying, I think I should try googling them, never heard of that company.

Comment

Sounds obvious but if you have an actual arcade anywhere nearby maybe drop in or give them a call and ask where they get their machines from? Places like ten pin bowling might be worth a call too.

Comment

Yeah, most cabs say "Supplied By". Why not pop into Star City to have a look? There are arcades in the bowling alley and a dedicated arcade up by the cinema. Play some Pac - Man Ball for me whilst you're there!

You could see who supplies fruit machines in a nearby pub and see if they supply arcades too.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, I didn't really think of that because there's no real arcades in my region anymore, just certain machines at large cinema / bowling alleys. I presumed that large chains like that probably owned the machines rather than hiring them (wrongly). Most of the places I googled seem to hire machines for corporate events, so I'm guessing long term hire would cost a bomb through those places. I also saw one place that had Planet Harriers and felt a conflict of interest, as I have always wanted to play it but I know no youngsters would really be attracted to it.

Comment

Working...
            X