Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of person are you?

We are all a mix of these, but mostly one is dominant

Auditory - "I hear what you are saying". Chat to yourself in your head to figure out problems. Like people saying your name. Prefer to listen to a presentation than watch the slides.

Visual - "I see what you are saying". Visualise problems and scenarios in your head (rather than conversations). Prefer to see information and happy to have the visual overview rather than the full details.

Digital - "Tell me the details". Before leaving the house: keys, wallet, phone, check! Likes patterns: get on a plane and immediately check where the loos are, take out book/mp3 player get sorted sit down all set relax! Hate it when people are late. Low tolerance to untidy areas (but dont' know why!)

Kineasthetic - Probably late! Like being around people - will chat to anyone within 5 feet of them. Will touch people on the hand or arm to make a point (which will freak them out if they are digital). Jumps right in without worrying - gets things started if people are being lame. Doesn't deal well with rejection. "I feel you are saying that..." Doesn't really care about hearing or listening or the details: just wants to get involved.

I think I'm mostly digital bit a bit of visual and kino.

I absolutely have to know all the details myself and need a pattern to function properly on a daily basis. I "see" problems like a puzzle in a my head. I'm often late (although I avoid being late to digitals!) and leave things to the last minute.
    Last edited by charlesr; 11-04-2012, 09:14.

Comment

I'd say I'm Visual with a seasoning of Digital

Comment

Digital seems to sum me up well. Maybe not the patterns portion but the rest is spot on.

Comment

I'm a gob****e so none of them probably a weird mix of the digital and the touchy feely weirdo one (I am strange so )

Comment

Digital with a slight dose of Auditory.

Say my name!!

Comment

I'm 2, 3 and 4.

I'm also a c**t.

Comment

I knew there was something I'd missed off the list

Comment

I am mixture, quite kino in that often jump right in, but I don't really like people! Digi in that I like my routine when I get ready for work, to the point where I even have my tea bag ready in the cup before I go to bed the night before. Also have some visual tendencies.

I hate people being late.

Comment

I'm mainly digital with a bit of visual thrown in there. I tend to find logical answers to problems much to the annoyance of my family!

Comment

I don't see myself in any of those, but then again I'm a bit of an airhead? :/

Which is the one for people who spend more on Mulberry handbags and Pink Veuve Cliquot than rent and are intending to amass a substantial Japanese GBA collection based purely on how pretty the boxes are?

Comment

You should talk DIRECTLY to MonkeyJuggleDX and get your GBA wants sorted.

You spend more on alcohol than rent? My games spend in 2011 was 1/2 my rent for the year. This equates to me worrying about your liver. This of all that extra money to spend on handbags and games to go in them.

Comment

Where's the grumpy bastard option?

Comment

Definitely digital.

I won't tolerate an MP3 player though, must be flac.

Comment

I'm the one who doesn't like being put in easy boxes and so rejects them all...

...and ultimately ends up rather predictable in doing so.

Comment

Working...
                              X