• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    Looks like Teddy has his very own internets stalker
    Ah man...again!

Comment

I have a few bags...

have added to the collection since the photo.

Comment

This:

I got fed up of buying ?20 bags and having them break on me so went with it(?48 on sale). It's my most expensive bag so I'm hoping it'll last a little while. It's big enough to hold whatever book I'm reading and/or the iPad, plus random bits like an umbrella, but smaller than those messenger bags which I have no real use for on a daily basis and just get in the way when it's busy on the underground(I make it at work so don't need to carry it in). It's got a hilarious tiny key for the lock which I'll probably lose so don't use it, but it would probably be good to prevent someone trying to quickly open it and nick something rather than a full-on snatch attempt.

Comment

I have a bag that looks sort of like a bag you might carry money in for a drug deal.

Comment

^^ where from billy, I like that, I like it a lot

Comment

The same one as this guy:

Comment

I have a tan/brown re-useable shopping bag that takes my lunch to work for me. Probably replacing my backpack before I start going to classes next month as the one I have now I've had since Uni the first time around which was bought to replace one irreversibly vomited onto and into - in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                  ^^ where from billy, I like that, I like it a lot
                  Debenhams. I can't find it on their site so dunno if they've stopped selling it. It was down from ?60 so I thought it was end-of-line but I was there a few months later and it was back to ?60.

Comment

I have pockets that carry most things I need - phone, keys and wallet.
                    Once in primary school I got a bit hot at lunch time so took my coat off but had nowhere to put it. What did I do?
                    It went in my pocket of course as the pocket seam was broken - my coat was in my trouser leg looking like a massive growth. I imagine a little kid running around with one huge leg would look quite odd.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                      The same one as this guy:

Did yours come with a free wheelbarrow then?

Comment

I've not long got this and am liking it, it's much bigger inside than it looks.

Comment

Ahhhh SuperDry. I bought a T-shirt thinking it was SuperDry (I wasn't particularly paying attention at the time), got home and realised it was something different...SuperFly.

Comment

I use a battered black leather plain holdall and looking for a replacement ..... any of you poofs recommende any in particular?

Comment

Working...
                            X