Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anywhere cheaper than Holland and Barratt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anywhere cheaper than Holland and Barratt?

So like some on here, I quite enjoyed getting some Graze boxes. My mum went away for a couple of weeks and forgot to cancel her orders, so I ended up with a bunch of boxes. Some tasty stuff, and some nice surprises. But a bit rich for my blood. I was thinking it would be way cheaper, and almost exactly the same (given how it's largely raw ingredients) to just buy the stuff individually from Holland and Barratt or something, but then it struck me that that would also be expensive. Is there anywhere that sells seeds/nuts/dried fruit etc dirt cheap? I'd love to know.

Cheers!

Any tesco, sainsburys, Asda will do everything you need cheaper (usually as an ingredients line) way cheaper than graze and holland and Barrat. If you can find a food weighhouse they are the cheapest of the lot.

Im assuming this is to make your own trail mix? If so make sure you get unsalted nuts. Mine at the moment is pecans, macadamias, pistachio, almond, cashew, dried cranberrys, dried mango, dried apricot, raisins and chocolate munchy seeds was less than ?15 for a massive jar (about 20 graze boxes worth and that's only because munchy seeds are pricey ?4/5 for the smallest tub)
    Last edited by ETC; 17-04-2012, 22:03.

Comment

Ahhh food weighouse, I remember that from when I was a kid (my gran would take me to get sweets if I'm remembering the right place). I'll have to see if there is one nearby, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X