Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I got it working in Explorer now too

Comment

lots are having problems with it for some reason, think you need to also have a gmail or google account to see it as well

anyway lists have been updated and i like the fact i can update them on my computer within the google docs folder and it updates it online

prices have been added ready for 1st June - i've based prices on forums, ebay and importers and reckon they generally are quite good but will also take money off for bulk like for example a guy is taking 20 neo cd games so took ?200 off what i've put my prices as

also created the same in Word so i can put them on various forums if required

the settlement amount is ?13,500 so far i've got ?1700 through the sale of my tag and some blu's so still need to get ?11,800

will be up the loft on the 12th June adding the other boxed set dvd's, arcade sticks and other things like a resident evil Umbella Umbrella

Comment

Okay Dokey

going to do the following:
        Have sorted out the majority into lists and added prices, the prices arnt set in stone to be honest but i feel they are better than most sites or importers but always open to bulk buying and will throw in freebies and take a chunk off the top - it has been a nightmare sorting into a tabled list and a forum friendly list - some things are a little more expensive maybe because i'm not too keen on getting rid of them or it took years finding it - still didn't get a boxed super return of the jedi

the lists will be on google docs and if people cant open them then i can email the lists to them or just send individual lists so they can see, i cant put them into a thread because there are far too many characters - charlesr has said this is an option i can use and once the characters have been reduced to a forum friendly size i will move all the stuff into a thread

Borderdown will have exclusivity for two weeks or a week depending on how popular the sale is except for the neo cd stuff which will be offered over at the neo forums from a week today and the dvd's/blu's which will be offered over at avforums from a week today - but everything else will only be offered here - so tell your friends lol

further stuff will be added when i get up the loft

total required for me to settle is around ?13,500 and so far the pot sits at ?2,300 after selling a few blu's, my tag watch and a couple of USA Neo CD games, so only need ?11,200 but whatever im short i will sort out with a loan or re-mortgage the house so it should be alright

thanks for all the help and the idea of google docs has made life alot easier

Comment

Working...
        X