Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pintrest

Anyone using it?
    It's the "new big thing" in social media.
    Picture driven.

My girlfriend uses it. Nuff said.

Comment

It seems to be about shoes.

Comment

Or cake. Not paid too much attention to it yet. Probably will once everyone considers it old hat.

Comment

Looks too similar to Facebook for me.

I also read that as Pint-rest...Where is all the beer?
          Last edited by Fader209; 29-05-2012, 11:54.

Comment

First ever visit off the back of this thread and in less than five seconds I see

1) a photo of a woman ashing her fag while giving some guy head
            2) some guy with his massive twig and berries hanging out
            3) portraits of very young kids smoking

Yeah, social media

Comment

erm. which site did you go to? I don't see any of that. Fortunately.

Comment

Lol, I viewed out of curiosity after seeing this thread and basically it's photos of interior design, shoes and clothes, babies (well, a few), cakes and food, and hair styles. 90% of the comments seem to be from women too.

Had never heard of it before...
                Last edited by koopatroopa90; 29-05-2012, 14:11.

Comment

The cyncial part of me looks at this sort of thing as a transparent attempt to create something like a Tumblr-ised imageboard that would be purchased for an obscene sum by a company like Facebook, instead of serving a genuine purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    erm. which site did you go to? I don't see any of that. Fortunately.
                    I looked under the photography tab. Thankfully they seem to have slid off the main section now - I should imagine the volume of stuff makes that happen quite quickly.

All it is now is wedding dresses, fruit, a teacup pig in a blanket and...

...hang on, there's a woman hanging off a balcony showing her arse!

Oh and here's a picture of a smoking child

Comment

It's overwhelming, even if you drill down to a section.
                      I reckon you could hook loads of people from the geek section by just submitting lots of posts from the sexiest woman thread and the hottest cosplay thread. And the favourite cheesecake thread. Oh no wait.... is cheesecake specifically a geek thing? wtf.

Comment

Working...
                      X