No announcement yet.

Youtube and vimeo video thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the start of that with the volume up a bit on the iPad, and when you first said "Xbox One" it turned on my Xbox! Clearly its hearing's a bit dodgy-I'm not even sitting that close to it.
    Last edited by endo; 13-09-2014, 17:12.

Comment

Can't recall if this was ever posted

Comment

This is sensational. Sport for nutters.

Comment

Jesus, he was carrying some serious speed down there. And that fall, ouch!

Comment

I saw the speed wobble and cringed in advance. It looked like he banged his face on the floor.

Comment

Not too sure if anyone has seen this kids videos, but Alan Partridge is alive, well, and making atrociously twat-fuelled videos in Norfolk. Strangely hilarious and cringeworthy in a equal measure.

Comment

Comments are disabled on this video. Gah.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Comments are disabled on this video. Gah.
                  Don't panic Charles! Join Daniel Evans on another extraordinary journey, in his new 'series', where he basically just walks around Norfolk. Comments very much enabled.

In the launch of his biggest series yet, join Daniel Evans in the first of a 10-part series that takes him the length and breadth of Norfolk. In this program...

Comment

He also did this....

Comment

Charlser, have you seen this from Danny macaskill, the backflip over the fence is good and this is peaty shame josh bryceland broke his foot in Norway at the world championships.

Last edited by wod; 06-10-2014, 12:06.

Comment

Presume it's the ridge movie? Very impressive. Link is broken though.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Presume it's the ridge movie? Very impressive. Link is broken though.
                          yes it is I've only just seen it, I guess santa cruz gave him a free bike to make the video with as it looked brand new.

the Kelly mcgarry crash at redbull rampage did you see the bike afterwards ?

Comment

That vid made it look like all anyone cared about was the bike

Comment

Bloody hell!! TreT is built like a brick ****house now!! His Parkour skills have improved too .

Amazing!!

Comment

Serious skills here...

Comment

Working...
                                X