Youtube and vimeo video thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this! Absolutely hilarious. I wish I knew the story behind it.

Comment

NSFW...

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this! Absolutely hilarious. I wish I knew the story behind it.
          Some criminals like to go down fighting. Some like to live in infamy. This one wanted to tell police officers to get their hands off his penis in an incredibly posh voice.

Comment

This is so good:

Comment

This is also top!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

I...I...I don't know.
                Shoving flowers in a woman's face repetedly. So THAT'S where I've been going wrong.

Comment

Here we go again! New year and new entertaining commercials from Japan (∩_∩) ENJOOY!!ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP (=^_^=) ▼ (Playlists) ▼Watch all the compil...

Comment

SUBSCRIBE! ► https://bit.ly/3pPvE3zJoin Our Community! ► Patreon:https://bit.ly/3nl9rsIWatch the behind the scenes in the link below to find out how to be in...

Comment

IMO, the 80's had some of the best cartoon themes EVER. I'm not talking Japanese anime either, I'm talking western produced shows (although many did have Japanese collaborators). So, I've made a video of my favourite top 10 80's cartoon themes. What do you think?

Comment

Oh man I remember watching the Racoons. Read up on Wikipedia that it was originally a Canadian cartoon made to spread forest fire awareness. Not sure how true that is mind.

Comment

Only watched as far as Inspector Gadget but the first three themes were of the worst 80s gash ever! Thanks for making that, it reminded me of how terrible 80s craprock was.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with 80s craprock Better than most of the **** we have these days IMO

Comment

Surely contenders for best game trailers ever:

Comment

That's just class!

Comment

Working...
                                X