Youtube and vimeo video thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    This is now my new ringtone, Thomas the tank enging theme tune remixed with Biggie smalls it's amazing how the beat matches so well.
    This is one of the best things I have ever heard.

Comment

I know, it's amazing isn't it?

My childhood memories are destroyed now but totally worth it. Thomas is totally gangsta, choo choo mofo.

If you have never seen the mod before you have got to see Thomas attack in skyrim it's hillarious, god i wish my pc was powerful enough to run the PC version.

Comment

My brother was idly flicking channels Saturday and he hits X-Factor right when Nicole S decides to unleash this comment towards one of the semi-finalists

(aka how to gracefully pull out of swearing on national TV hah hah)

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I was glued to the X-Factor on Saturday night, like every Saturday night for months when Nicole S decides to unleash this comment towards one of the semi-finalists
          Fixed.

Comment

MESMERISING

Comment

Sequel to Martyn Ashton's amazing Road Bike Party was released today, must watch for anybody who has ever ridden a bike before.

Part 1 here:

However I didn't realise he had an accident in September and is now in a wheelchair

Comment

[insert massive swear filter abuse here] That part 2 was amazing! Well worth the wait. Robin Kitchin FTW on on direction of the vid too.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  [insert massive swear filter abuse here] That part 2 was amazing! Well worth the wait. Robin Kitchin FTW on on direction of the vid too.
                  I was about to post this up in the thread.

and i thought danny macaskills imaginate was amazing, just shows how strong carbon fibre is, what abuse it can take and of course the skills of Martyn Ashton.

Last edited by wod; 11-12-2013, 12:38.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                    Sequel to Martyn Ashton's amazing Road Bike Party was released today, must watch for anybody who has ever ridden a bike before.

Part 1 here:

However I didn't realise he had an accident in September and is now in a wheelchair
                    Bingley five rise locks that's near my house, he seems to be in Ilkley too, real shame he has had an accident as he had amazing skills.

Comment

Epic tennis net bunny hop.

Comment

Watched the making of part one - incredibly he only suffered one puncture and the bike itself didn't fail once. Great advert for the quality of ?10k bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                          Watched the making of part one - incredibly he only suffered one puncture and the bike itself didn't fail once. Great advert for the quality of ?10k bikes.
                          your joking right, lol i would hope 10k bikes would be you know, well made

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              your joking right, lol i would hope 10k bikes would be you know, well made
                              I did downhilling on my road bike. The head tube sheared completely on one drop-off. Made for an exciting next section...

Comment

"Leave the internet!"
                                Heheh.

Comment

Working...
                                X