X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    So you're going to stop posting?
    Can you tell me where the like button is please?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Do people actually think most of us give a flying **** about ****ter?

Comment

So you're going to stop posting?
        Did I give that impression? Don't worry, I currently have no such plans.

Comment

Twitter and Facebook can get ****ed as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Well said Neil and welcome back.

Comment

I love it when people hate facebook. I love it, so handy for sharing stuff. If people post mundane ****, delete them! I never have people that aren't friends on their either. It's no different to posting **** on here.

Comment

Lucky me eh Martin? You know you liked that horse post though.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Is it just me or siblings? My sister got engaged at Christmas. I love her and I'm happy for her of course but she's an actual bitch (think a young Cruella de Vil) aside from the fact she used her engagement party to point out to all our extended family how perfect her life is (Psychology Degree, Job at a top Children's Hospital, Hunky Professional Rugby Playing Fianc?) and how imperfect mine is she's now sent me a text saying I'm her "project" and she's going to "fix" my life starting this weekend... Words fail me...

Comment

Hehe. We have a good laugh on there Daryl.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      I love it when people hate facebook. I love it, so handy for sharing stuff. If people post mundane ****, delete them! I never have people that aren't friends on their either. It's no different to posting **** on here.
                      You can't moan about this type of thing then do it yourself in the same day Marty, it's against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        I'm just an old grumpy **** Martin
                        My daughter started using it this year and she (and her friends) spend way too much time on there.

Comment

You can't moan about this type of thing then do it yourself in the same day Marty, it's against the rules.

Whoops! Just got back from work. That is my defence.

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                          I'm just an old grumpy **** Martin
                          My daughter started using it this year and she (and her friends) spend way too much time on there.
                          Oh I get that side of it Neil. I'm a grumpy sod too mind. People spend way to much time on social sites but used well, I find Facebook an asset.

Comment

I can't wait until I get a new job, then I can delete loads of people from work from my Facebook friends list.

Comment

Do it anyway. I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                                I can't wait until I get a new job, then I can delete loads of people from work from my Facebook friends list.
                                I case my rest.

My daughter had a snow day yesterday.

Her and all her friends sat at their respective houses all day complaining to each other (on Facebook) how bored they were even though they are all within 5-15 mins walk away from each other...

Comment

Working...
                                X