The new Sean Bean (random banter) thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Get a nice bit of food in you, take a shower and sit down in your PJs to watch a movie. I guarantee* you'll be passed out in no time.

*Purely a figure of speech, no actual guarantee shall be given.
    don't trust him shaffy hes just trying to steal your stuff

Comment

Curses, foiled again.

Comment

I eventually fell asleep at 1pm... Then I woke up late and once again I'm awake into the late hours of the night.

Comment

After spending the day mainly passed out on the sofa, I went to bed at almost 1am and couldn't sleep. Not a problem, snuggled the cat, thought about stuff and eventually fell asleep...to be woken by the fire alarm at 4am. Stayed in bed while the fire department came and checked the building over. It was some faulty wiring I believe as when they reset the system it went off a second time.

Comment

I just farted in the shower and it sounded like an angry duck quacking.

Comment

Shower farts are pure evil!

Comment

I'm in London. Driving around last night, I thought I'd try and find a rock radio station.

Nothing but pirate jungle stations. I wasn't sure if I was listening to one song or several, so I Shazamed the song playing and it just said "every jungle song, ever".

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I'm in London. Driving around last night, I thought I'd try and find a rock radio station.

Nothing but pirate jungle stations. I wasn't sure if I was listening to one song or several, so I Shazamed the song playing and it just said "every jungle song, ever".
                  Hahaha nicely done sir

Comment

They were playing "The lion sleeps tonight"?

Comment

Just sat down to lunch. About to try a peanut butter and bacon hamburger.

Comment

Yeah, I'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          Layed a load of laminate today. Now got massive backache for some reason.
                          I should have worked out how many squats I did that day. I didn't kneel as my knee is shafted. It was thin laminate through the entire lower floor of the house.. it was hell.

I did manage to shaft my other knee as well - to the point where it now gives way occasionally when walking up stairs.

Comment

This was my lunch. Also had rosemary salt chips.

I put it up on Twitter and the picture was favourited by Adam Richman of "Man Vs Food".

Quality.

Comment

I had a burger at The Ideal Home Show for brunch. I got it from the Naked Sausage stall and it was immense.

Burger, cheese, burger, cheese, caramelised onions and bacon in a soft jalape?o bap.

I shared it with my wife and was still stuffed all day!

Too busy scoffing for snaps!

Comment

The Alps plane crash 48 hours ago, everything seems to point to the co-pilot descending and crashing intentionally sadly.

The co-pilot of the Germanwings flight, named as Andreas Lubitz, intentionally started the plane's descent before it crashed into the French Alps, officials say.

Comment

Working...
                                X