No announcement yet.

The Photography Thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprisingly I've only seen one of those giant centipedes 3 times with the last being last month belive it or not. Again, it was another WTF moment with a swift move to the opposite side of the road. Man, I hate creepy crawlies.

The cicadas were out on Sunday here for a sort period before the downpour started again. Since the they've not been seen. Just as well because they're bloody annoying with the amount of noise they make.

I can only imagine what sounds you can hear at night in the middle of the countryside. Where I live isn't really that rural but I still hear the frogs and crickets. See quite a few praying mantis as well.

I wonder what the insides of those shipping container hotels look like. I'm willing to bet they're not bad.

Comment

You're probably similar to us, perhaps semi-rural;

Hotel website;
      東関東自動車道 成田ICより車で15分。ホテル付近には、美しい桜と飛行機のコラボを楽しめる三里塚さくらの丘や、飛行機の離着陸を眺められる成田市さくらの山など空港付近ならではの名所が数々ございます。出張や旅行、飛行機好きの方におすすめのホテルです。

Pics you say. I can help you there;

Comment

Now this is the Nikon I've been waiting for: https://nikonrumors.com/2023/07/24/g...n-camera.aspx/

High anticipation that the Nikon Zf (a full-frame Zfc) is to be announced very soon. I like the look of the Zfc, and they are well-priced, but I mostly have full-frame glass for Nikon now, so the APS-C sensor isn't as appealing. No word on the specs as of yet, but I'd expect it to use the Z7II sensor. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Comment

Yes it is, don't think it's for me though I wouldn't mind changing my Z 50 for something full frame instead.

Being selfish, at the very least there may be quite a few Z 5/6/7's dropped on ebay once it does get released.

Comment

Z f anounced;
            Make it iconic with the Nikon Z f full-frame mirrorless camera. Classic SLR camera design meets advanced Z series performance for unique stills and video.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
              I like the additional colour options. But man, that's sure goining to be a purchase with some thought behind it at that price.

Comment

That is nice.

Comment

I'm definitely tempted to sell some kit to get one. It's either that or wait 5 years for them to get on the used market at a lower price. It falls in line with where the Z6iii is likely to land, and 8-stops of IBIS is quite impressive.

Comment

I'm sure you can't remember half the kit you must have!

I on the other hand will have to sell a kidney if Nikon bring out a nice 200mm Z.

Comment

Shopify just updated the business app to take 3d scans right into a product. Might have a play around with that this week if I get time. If you have an iPhone14 pro or 15pro with the lidar that is.

Comment

Comment

Nice BK thanks.

Comment

I got a lens for my brother for Christmas, the Nikkor 16-24mm f/4 VR, so took it out to make sure it worked ok ...

But then I also played with the Pixel 8 Pro ...

Comment

Talking of pixel, since the Pixel 7 Pro was updated to Android 14, the camera got a few more features too including an improved macro.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                I got a lens for my brother for Christmas, the Nikkor 16-24mm f/4 VR, so took it out to make sure it worked ok ...

Nice stuff as always, very good looking lens.
                                Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Talking of pixel, since the Pixel 7 Pro was updated to Android 14, the camera got a few more features too including an improved macro.
                                Very good, is that one of those stink bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X