Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
    Looks like it does;

Another, more serious, problem concerns the shutter. The T90's shutter appears to become "sticky" as the camera ages. It is prone to locking up, in which case the camera's LCD displays "EEE" and the message "HELP" appears in the viewfinder display
    Haha, awesome.
    My scanning slides/negs using a lightbox, 16MP Lumix G3, Canon FD 50mm + extension tubes has worked well. This was literally my first attempt. I haven't even got the focal plane level or adjusted the lightbox settings/masked out the rest of the lightbox etc.

Comment

I got a new lens today, went to try it out. I wasn't really expecting much from it as it was "heavily used" (and it is in looks, lots of paint wear etc), but image stabilisation and autofocus works and is fast and quiet on the D850. I paid £199 for the Sigma 120-400mm f/4-5.6. It's a smidge lighter than my 70-200mm f/2.8 and seems fine to handhold shots.

I also picked up a Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L for £260 which is an absolute bargain. No IS on that one and I haven't tried it on the EOS R properly yet.

Comment

Lovely Brad, I used Velvia a fair bit, my old S2-Pro had that beautiful Velvia rendering.

Marty, wonderful colours on those pics, is that a damselfly?

Comment

Some variety of damselfly yes (probs a Beautiful Demoiselle)​. Plenty of dragonflies about too, but they were far too quick for me to get them in the frame. The butterfly is a Dark Green Fritillary.
          Last edited by MartyG; 27-06-2024, 20:42.

Comment

Working...
          X