No announcement yet.

The Photography Thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Red Snapper. No complaints. Feels like Manfrotto level of quality but for half the price.

Comment

Out with the extension tubes to catch the last of the sun this evening. Also had a quick play with the camera on the Chinese phone I got ...

The phone, okay, so not a great composition, but this is to test if it can handle much detail

Comment

That dandelion thing came out well, I keep meaning to grab some cheap extension tubes to play with.

Went out for a walk around some fields after work

sam_0473-IR.jpg by Adam Fairclough, on Flickr

IMG_2195-Edit.jpg by Adam Fairclough, on Flickr

sam_0458-IR.jpg by Adam Fairclough, on Flickr

IMG_2211.jpg by Adam Fairclough, on Flickr

Comment

Where on God's (IR-filtered) green Earth do you live?

Looks gorgeous!

Comment

Stunning pictures EB!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

Looks gorgeous!
              Hehe was thinking the same, thought it had been snowing on one of the pictures.

Ace stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

Looks gorgeous!
                Sunny Northampton , or North Hamtune to give it's original name .

Comment

And they said you'd never be able to hand hold the Nikon P900 with a 83x zoom so it was pointless ...

Comment

Wow that's good Marty, amazing what you can do now with the technology available.

Comment

Wow Marty, you must have some incredibly still hands to pull that off without a tripod.

Comment

Using the colour filter mode on my Nikon P340, then resized as it looks pretty bad in full 20M.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          And they said you'd never be able to hand hold the Nikon P900 with a 83x zoom so it was pointless ...

Marty are you a neuro surgeon?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Using the colour filter mode on my Nikon P340, then resized as it looks pretty bad in full 20M.
                            Not too bad. Which part of Japan is that?

Comment

Outskirts of Shirakawago in Ishikawa Pref., famous for it's thatched houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                                Wow that's good Marty, amazing what you can do now with the technology available.
                                Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Wow Marty, you must have some incredibly still hands to pull that off without a tripod.
                                Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Marty are you a neuro surgeon?
                                Thanks The Nikon P900 has VR up to 5-stops effectiveness, that plus a 1/250th-1/500th shutter speed (the moon is pretty bright so lots of people overexpose), means it's not that difficult to handhold if you can keep it in frame. The most difficult part is framing it in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X