Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg.

That would make an epic tony hawks 2 grind rail.

Comment

Haven't heard this in English before.

Comment

Comment

Hate to force the proud parent thing on you, but I arrived home from work yesterday to find my 2 year old with a Wiimote in his hand - he'd wanted to play Mario Kart apparently, but can't get to grips with the steering - so he was pressing A whilst his older brother took care of steering on the nunchuk. Twas truly a beautiful thing (for me).

Comment

aww

Comment

Tomorrow (if it's dispatched. It says "dispatching".....)

Comment

Pay slip with ?3k of Bonuses. Whoop!

Comment

*murders Boris*

Cuties at JCC last night, especially a new attendee who's a nurse but here on a working holiday ovia for a year. Age appropriate for me ;-)

Comment

But you have teh PS4!

Comment

A must for fans of the show, and fans of baths I guess

Comment

Judgemental basket snoopers in supermarkets. Yes, skinny Islington woman, that is a lot of chocolate in my basket. I will have no regrets.

Comment

I've just won a hamper of Cadbury's chocolate in a raffle at work!

Get in!

Comment

Nice! I totally want chocolate now.

And cheesecake.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              Pay slip with ?3k of Bonuses. Whoop!

Well done! That's next gen sorted!!

Comment

A parcel arrived today from my parents (see the irks thread) with loads of Christmas goodies.

I'm getting married on Christmas Eve see, so this'll be the first Christmas with my girlfriend as a proper family. We spent last Christmas together, but it was all much more like a 'date'. I really want to show her how Christmas is supposed to be celebrated, and that's quite hard in Japan (where everybody's idea of Christmas is eating KFC - I kid you not). Being Japanese, she has had little exposure to how Christmas is celebrated abroad. Christmas cake (the kind with fruitcake, marzipan, icing etc.) blows her mind, there's nothing like it over here and she loves it.

The parcel contains a proper Christmas cake, mince pies, butter biscuits, rum truffles x2, Thornton's chocolate advent calendars (Snowman themed) x2 to go with the Christmas pudding and cream that were already sent. Also have gravy and stuffing so I can have a crack at a proper-ish Christmas dinner.

Another parcel is going to be sent in early December with any other essential Christmas food and drink that I can think of. Wracking my brains out trying to think of things! Really want this to be a fun Christmas, and one that is like back home. I'm even trying to gather together typical UK Christmas TV stuff like Wallace & Gromit to use as background noise on Christmas day like back home.

Comment

Working...
                                X