Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Home fit for a dole queen: Mother of 11 gets BRAND NEW ?400,000 house built by council because she's 'struggling' in her two current homes"

It's not the story that makes me smile, it's the quote from her neighbour:

Originally posted by Furious neighbour
    'It's a disgrace. She treats her womb like a clown car'

Comment

A super massive bowl of custard, one of those posh own label types. All the fat and all the flavour.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-homes.html

"Home fit for a dole queen: Mother of 11 gets BRAND NEW ?400,000 house built by council because she's 'struggling' in her two current homes"

Its not her fault though, its the governments

Comment

And what if you can't? That child has to suffer a horrible life of poverty?

nice.

Comment

Banks beer from barbados

Easily the best beer i've drank in a long time

Comment

Bonus grand in wages I was owed from 2007 turning up on Friday and me not even realising it.

Comment

The "Heart of Gaming" London arcade has got a new location, and expects to be open in around a month. The best bit? It's barely half a mile from my place of work.

Comment

Today i spelt 'indefinitely' right first time. I guess things are always looking up.

Although I wish it hadn't of been in the sentence, 'I'm screwed, indefinitely.'

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    The "Heart of Gaming" London arcade has got a new location, and expects to be open in around a month. The best bit? It's barely half a mile from my place of work.
                    Cya there!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-homes.html

I nearly choked on my baked beans when I read that in the metro this morning!

(It even fell apart after they all got out...)

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                          I nearly choked on my baked beans when I read that in the metro this morning!

(It even fell apart after they all got out...)
                          Look at the photos further down. She actually has a

Clown Car

!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Jesus. I know that it's about cost but they couldn't have picked a less depressing environment than Park Royal to set up shop in surely? It was dodgy around there during the day when my dad used to work there, so I wouldn't fancy traipsing back to the station at night.

Comment

Travel in packs. I'll protect you

Comment

What's this? An arcade in park royal you say?????

Comment

Working...
                                X