Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    First thing I did when I got my laptop - took all those bull**** Intel/nvidia labels off.
    As well as labels on digicams...one of my friends is like this, he doesn't remove any kind of label from anywhere. He walks around with this digicam that looks more like a commercial for passerbies than a camera.

Comment

1080p!!!!

And stuff like that. It's ludicrous that someone would leave that stuff on if removing it won't damage the thing itself.

Comment

*notices he's left the stickers on his PC tower case*

I remove everything normally, these are just out of sight so I don't even think about it.

Comment

I bought a brand new OEM keyboard panel for my keyboard. Came with the stickers separately, so it's never been graced with any.

And my PC case is a Lian Li. No stickers again.

Comment

Just seen THE most elaborate email scam ever. Just incredible attention to detail.
            The only things that gave it away were: not mentioning target by name, daft timescale (must press button in 3 days or lose email functions) and obviously the url when you hover on any of the links is not what you expect.

I'm actually shocked at how good it was. It was even grammatically perfect, which for such an amazingly complex email is top class.

Comment

I did this today...

It was ace, riot training, close quarter combat, beating zombies with batons and clearing out zombie infested buildings with paint guns and batons. Proper battered and bruised but it was amazing. I am getting some photos sent tomorrow so will post them up here.

Comment

That looks like it could be great fun!

Comment

It was, it the right side of cheesy, but the guys teaching you are military, one of them is still serving and you go through the training drills first then the missions. The riot training was the best, the adrenaline is really pumping as you struggle to lock your shields together as half a dozen zombies are charging towards you.
                  They do a night time one as well, you can have a fire afterwards bring some beers and they put some beds down for you.

Comment

Did you resist the tempation to all start circling the zombies while smacking them over the head with pool cues to the sounds of don't stop me now by Queen?

Comment

It was only in the pub afterwards when we realised it was just like that.

Comment

I'd like to test that reverse treadmill theory...

Comment

Was playing Mario Kart with my 5 year old - he got hit with Blooper's squid ink & he asked 'why did that ghost poo on me?' - so now the squiddy is known as Ghost Poo in our house

Comment

Playing Jet Set Radio Vita in the sun, with a huge glass full of orange juice and ice. Great summer game.

Comment

Bag of Haribo Super Mix with a higher than usual ratio of the little jelly baby ones. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                                Was playing Mario Kart with my 5 year old - he got hit with Blooper's squid ink & he asked 'why did that ghost poo on me?' - so now the squiddy is known as Ghost Poo in our house
                                Quality

Comment

Working...
                                X