Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    That cat doesn't look too impressed that he (she?) has stuck his fingers up its arse.

EDIT: I wish I hadn't then opened that link.
    Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    I couldn't not click.
    My work here is done.

Comment

Comment

I particularly enjoyed Steven Tregale's humorous comment at the bottom...

Comment

I can't see a comment by a Steven Tregale ??

Comment

Right at the bottom.

Just simply said '*****' (the C word)

The kind of comment that makes you die a little inside when you read it
            Last edited by Neil; 24-06-2013, 17:39.

Comment

Comment

Time-lapse footage shows an Egyptian statue moving in its glass display cabinet, according to a Manchester Museum.

Cool

Comment

So there I am talking to my friend Daniel about Wimbledon, and how Nike Air Tech Challenge II are the best tennis trainers EVAR, when lo and behold, my friend in Niketown calls me up and says "So Daryl, you know how you love Air Tech Challenge II?, well they've Quickstrike retro'd them this morning in White/Court Green especially for Wimbledon". I'm leaving work at 4pm to go and pick up two pairs. #gome
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Saw those this morning online. Tempted to cop but just got the Nike SB x Supreme Tennis Classics not long ago.

Comment

Be fast, they'll sell out faster. I'm putting one pair away.

Easily the shoe of the year. They'll be worth way more than Jordan III Retro '88 in two year's time.
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 25-06-2013, 14:09.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

lol thanks for the advice

Comment

I had a pair of Air Tech Challenge I trainers and I loved them. That luminous yellow stripe was the coolest thing I'd ever seen on a trainer outside of Back to the Future Part II...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            Is it visitor footfall?
                            Hmmm, could be
                            is it vibrations from the road outside?
                            Possible
                            Or is it the spirit of Neb-senu?
                            HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              So there I am talking to my friend Daniel about Wimbledon, and how Nike Air Tech Challenge II are the best tennis trainers EVAR, when lo and behold, my friend in Niketown calls me up and says "So Daryl, you know how you love Air Tech Challenge II?, well they've Quickstrike retro'd them this morning in White/Court Green especially for Wimbledon". I'm leaving work at 4pm to go and pick up two pairs. #gome
                              Wait. I thought you didn't wear shoes and were like the Jimmy Fly Snuka of BD?

Comment

I don't wear shoes in the office. Outside of the office, I've got more pairs of shoes than the female half of your family
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X