Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right...what smellies do we all use to stay fresh!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a couple as Christmas presents. Just a shame nobody I know likes Zelda as much as me.

Who doesnt need a smile and a bit of extra HP in the morning? This soap comes in cherry red (center heart) and light blue (outer heart). You will receive one bar with each order. The appearance of your soap may vary slightly from the soap pictured. Each bar weighs approximately 1.5 oz. All

Comment

Those soaps are ace.I have a L'occitane after shave I use from time to time. Not sure what it is called, it comes in a brown bottle and it smells good. Hardly get chance to wear it as I don't think it is really appropriate for a primary school teacher to layer himself in sexy smells before setting off to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
        Those soaps are ace.I have a L'occitane after shave I use from time to time. Not sure what it is called, it comes in a brown bottle and it smells good. Hardly get chance to wear it as I don't think it is really appropriate for a primary school teacher to layer himself in sexy smells before setting off to work.
        Depends on how fit your TA is!!!

Comment

I don't get a TA and all the ones I have worked with in the past looked like convicts on a day release programme. In fact, now that I come to think of it, I have been robbed of any fit birds. Even the young student I had to mentor looked like a mini Shrek.

Comment

Davidoff Blue water I think my one is, I've also got some random paco robanne one

Comment

I wouldnt want to use those heart piece soaps if i had them, i would just leave them in the soap dish forever.

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Davidoff Blue water I think my one is, I've also got some random paco robanne one
              Ahhh blue water! a cheapy but a goody!

Comment

Working...
              X